Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gollum the expert about nowt has just said in his own words "I know...I do know what men like" you couldn't give this thing a red neck with a blow torch!!

He'd wear dis fragrance 6 days a weeeeek annnn twice on sundaaaaes......Gollum go on I dare you.............double dare you please please....please give us a new whacky catchphrase and maybe even something from the 90s me ole mucker:mysmilie_59:

The guys like a broken 70s/80s record but he is that daft to even recognise how much of a nonce he is sounding:mysmilie_48:

I hope you are all listening to Gollum selling perfume. Firstly Chanel no 5 then John Paul Dupont Pride of Rome. The reason he knows so much about perfume is that Peter Sherlock taught him all he knows!

What's to know!!???? Have a squirt, do you like it? Buy it or don't!! How can you be taught which perfume to buy!!!!! What rubbish he talks....

Ha! Couldn't make it up Mike the fire starter has his blow torch out......He will burn the studio down but not to worry folks as don't forget shite doesn't burn:whew:

Being taught by coco chanel would be a boast taught by shylock not quite so much! Sometimes i wish gollum had a zip for a mouth like zippy

'Sometimes when you open your mouf you can let yourself down' said Mike!!!:mysmilie_13:

really???? oh my word, the beautiful irony! that's hilarious - I was making a cuppa and missed that little gem
we've been doing a fair bit of Gollum bashing lately......just an observation........just sayin!

He must have a hectic sunday... what with doing everything twice

you're so right mr t, I hadn't thought of that
with him doing everything twice on Sundays his Sundays must be chaotic!
gosh, he can't have a lot of time for his lady/goddess/little boy on a Sunday that's for sure

really???? oh my word, the beautiful irony! that's hilarious - I was making a cuppa and missed that little gem
we've been doing a fair bit of Gollum bashing lately......just an observation........just sayin!

I have to agree - it is rather fun reminding him what a horrid little know all, know nothing he is. :mysmilie_11:

If he changed his entire personality we wouldn't bash him lol

do you think?
I reckon he'd still be a figure of fun whatever he did......where's the fun otherwise?! :mysmilie_59:
but I don't think he could change, if you listen to him, he thinks he's a great, clever, hard man..........no Mike, you ain't my son!

Being a psychology graduate he has classic narcissism and i agree he wouldn't change cos he's THAT deluded

I have to agree - it is rather fun reminding him what a horrid little know all, know nothing he is. :mysmilie_11:

You're right there Dave
Did you hear what he said just now? I don't know whether he was joking or not but he said 'Carpe Diem, he knew a thing or two didn't he'? - yeah ok Mike, you were either joking or you really have just made yourself look a complete and utter pratt!

Latest posts

Back