Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No one at price-drop seems to have told Paul that freeview viewers that can still recieve price-drop can now watch him before 8am! He's just welcomed freeview viewers even though price-drop has been on air since 7.45am!

Not one of them knows what their doing

The Frump selling a baggy ladies' jumper yesterday "Ideal for cooking the Sunday roast in, as you won't get too hot in the kitchen" I wonder how many female Bid viewers out there base their fashion choices on their cooking schedule?

It's interesting that Cyclax have added a motif to their product packaging that the cynic in me thinks looks awfully like the Royal Warrant emblem.

View attachment 10299

I was just watching that with Shinyface and thought exactly the same Wirral. Does it say under the emblem 'House of Cyclax'?

Edit: Yes it does! I can see it clearly now. Very crafty!

I also noticed the names were back last night too but they were crawling across the screen slower than a tortoise so either the system was inundated and couldn't cope with the demand or nobody was buying so instead of seeing the same people scrolling past a million times someone pressed the go slow button, Later it was back to the usual speed which I thought was odd

I've since retuned and lost bid on all 3 devices but have best of bid/ price drop on 2 of them

bringing back the scrolling names is ridiculous, thought they had got away from the old **** style of the channel ( it's still ****, but I mean less ****)

What next, the price dropping and shocked faces all round again?

The Frump selling a baggy ladies' jumper yesterday "Ideal for cooking the Sunday roast in, as you won't get too hot in the kitchen" I wonder how many female Bid viewers out there base their fashion choices on their cooking schedule?

I just read your post to my mum and she said that Sally has previously stated that a jumper is "ideal to wear while cooking Christmas dinner"! I can understand an outfit being nice to wear on Christmas Day, but being suitable for wearing whilst cooking the dinner is slightly odd in my humble opinion.

When selling the Pyramid Pans that dreadful Kevin presenter just said 'this is what you could be cooking with this week'.

I don't think so Kev, you're not on Argos TV now.

Bid have hired mark bright?

Nice to see a new face quite frankly... seeing as people have been clamouring for new faces.

He just said 'one thing you'll know about me is i'm not going to lie to you'. I don't recall him ever saying that on Argos TV.

Mind you.................

Well he's made a better job of cutting a thin slice of bread with that resharpened knife than Gollum did last night.

Old Golls turned the loaf away from camera, that's how confident he wasn't, cut a slice and didn't show it properly. They normally pick it up but he left it lying and it wasn't his best job of cutting, not like his chicken carving anyway, which is superb :smirk:

Well it's nice to clear that one up for starters but do they think, that we think, he might lie or something? As if .......none of the others lie, why should he?

I totally agree, it's best got out of the way at the outset.

I wouldn't be surprised if that line is in the Newbie Induction Pack.

I must say their beauty shows knock spots off QVCs :mysmilie_17:

Indeed Momma, I think it's because you can have confidence in the Bid Experts to be candid and frank.

But Shiny Face seems to have a few spots that could do with knocking off his grid :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back