Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my good god at top ms topp is wearing

It's the kind of garish gown that Mildred Roper wore in Man About The House :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

How very dare they (JR), sell another no name pong on the same show where Perfume Pete's pong is on later. What's going on. Where is the loyalty. :mysmilie_17:

Has anyone heard of Jean-Pierre perfume or am I totally out of touch with modern fragrance? Or are they rubbish unknown brands?

Jean Pierre-Sand is complete muck which is much favoured by appallingly downmarket European shopping channels, particularly in German speaking countries.

It makes JPD look like Gucci, this is shite on an epic scale. I can't wait to hear Shyster Sherlock ooh and coo over it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

You are preaching to the converted, but your comments do posses a hint of disappointment me thinks.

I think I can say without fear of contradiction that Jean Pierre-Sand is probably the most downmarket yet exorbitantly overpriced **** fragrance these channels have ever, ever sold.

This is, quite simply, a large box wrapped in tacky yet eyecatching wrapping paper but with absolutely nothing inside other than stale air.

This is fur coat and no knickers.

And this will be gushed over by the utterly appalling Peter Sherlock, who claims to be a fragrance expert.

Jean Pierre-Sand is complete muck which is much favoured by appallingly downmarket European shopping channels, particularly in German speaking countries.

It makes JPD look like Gucci, this is shite on an epic scale. I can't wait to hear Shyster Sherlock ooh and coo over it.

View attachment 10291View attachment 10292

Fragrantica is known as the best online perfume database there is. They have detailed reviews and guides for nearly every scent you can buy, from the good value inexpensive lines to the most expensive niche. If a fragrance isn't on there, it probably isn't worth talking about. Strangely, though, you won't find the following "brands" on there: Jean-Paul Dupont, Jean-Pierre Sand, Laurelle, Pierre Laussey and Provence et Nature. Funny, that...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back