Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to say I can't really see Peter Simon, he used to work for the BBC you know, working well with this new format. How he's going to suppress his emotions & excitement could technically lead to life changing problems for him. He'll be like a coiled spring for 3 hours!!!!

I have to say, I'm very VERY disappointed at last night's "big" event. I was expecting a panto or something, all the stars there dressed up... Sally as Cinderella, James and Peter as the Ugly Sisters, Mike as the pumpkin. What an absolute let down.

I have to say, I'm very VERY disappointed at last night's "big" event. I was expecting a panto or something, all the stars there dressed up... Sally as Cinderella, James and Peter as the Ugly Sisters, Mike as the pumpkin. What an absolute let down.

I have written a new panto about car mechanics and seeing as MeMike Mason is such a fan of me he kindly agree to come as one of my new characters Sid the Spanner.

Thanks MeMike :)

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Wondering what the second one day special will be, my money on an unbranded tablet computer for £99.99

Have they sold anything else today other than this flippin' Tefal thing?! It is on every time I have a look! An hour each time?!

I used to watch/have it on in the background because they changed items regularly!

How many chips and sausages have they cooked? I never want to see another chip as long as I live!

They should be investigated under the trade descriptions act (again!) for calling them chips... earlier they were just making hot soggy potato chunks. I'd rather eat a raw one!

Mike hasn't got the brains to be a pumpkin......

Same muck, higher prices, still **** delivery times..

To be honest, they've achieved precious little with the "Shop at Bid" rebrand apart from a few presentational changes and a cheaper phone call plus no need to wait for them to call you back.

That's all.

To be honest, they've achieved precious little with the "Shop at Bid" rebrand apart from a few presentational changes and a cheaper phone call plus no need to wait for them to call you back.

That's all.

Indeed.

It's crap but let's be honest, it was always going to be so wasn't it?

But it was nice to see BOD on BID, albeit briefly.

Latest posts

Back