Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm at a loss, why bother with the new script and keep that strange Gollum character, he is acting like a tramp at a buffet!!! So unprofessional and no tact at all.

Gollum, when introducing the silver tone irish watches made a Freudian slip and said 'tat' instead of 'that' :mysmilie_483:.

Oh come on Mike, let's call a spade a spade. It is a cheap watch but it is not, repeat not a watch to keep for best. And to be worn as you put it as a dress watch ...

It is ironic that the time they need classy and calm Debbie Greenwood most, she leaves, and they are left with Mike "barrow boy" Mason

WTF they might have sold out (so bad luck with your call cost) but they still might have stock for the website. Crazy way to sell things. Surely the stick should be the same for calling or online?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

I'm at a loss, why bother with the new script and keep that strange Gollum character, he is acting like a tramp at a buffet!!! So unprofessional and no tact at all.

Too true. On the one night when they really needed someone calm and collected to prove that an image change was at least being set in motion they got Mason jumping up and down like an excitable child

WTF they might have sold out (so bad luck with your call cost) but they still might have stock for the website. Crazy way to sell things. Surely the stick should be the same for calling or online?

They could easily show stock levels in those wasted white areas above or below the price

"The great thing is if the stock goes now you can always buy it online so now there are 2 ways to shop at bid"

Wonder how much the monogrammed shirts cost the ladyslashgoddess? Very Mike indeed.

Mike just said this is the first step on a long journey and we want you to come with us too, We have been here 13 years and intend to be here a lot longer, Not a direct quite

Wonder how much the monogrammed shirts cost the ladyslashgoddess? Very Mike indeed.

I just saw that PJ, good grief they really are Del Boy and Raquel aren't they? He clearly thinks initialled shirts are the height of elegance and de rigueur taste. You couldn't make it up, hilarious.

The rebrand looks like something cobbled together in an afternoon, the logo wouldn't look out of place on a bottle of Soy Sauce.

I just saw that PJ, good grief they really are Del Boy and Raquel aren't they? He clearly thinks initialled shirts are the height of elegance and de rigueur taste. You couldn't make it up, hilarious.

The rebrand looks like something cobbled together in an afternoon, the logo wouldn't look out of place on a bottle of Soy Sauce.

I noticed Mikes monogrammed cuffs a few weeks ago! Dear God.....!! Can u imagine 'im and the goddess dahn the Nags 'ead 'avin' a steak dinner? He really believes he is the height of sophistication! More to be pitied than laughed at.....

A new logo, phone number, item numbers, same old shoddy tat, still up to 14 working day delivery times, same dreadful presenters. Caroline is still flogging cyclax and possibility bath stuff up next. So, really, what's new?

Latest posts

Back