Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently, Jean-Paul Dupont are "not only from the heart of Paris". Funny, I thought they were from Dubai, but anyway, only several hundred miles away...

Apparently, Jean-Paul Dupont are "not only from the heart of Paris". Funny, I thought they were from Dubai, but anyway, only several hundred miles away...

If he said that it is definitely one for the ASA!

A bit like him saying Viners are from the heart of Sheffield, tutt tutt.

Lease uses Bee Venom, you can tell it's hers cos she's got all make up marks on the top :smirk:

On close up, it doesn't seem to be doing much for her tbh

Ah yes Momma but just look at the results Lisa Brash gets from Snake Serum.

Amazing! She hasn't so much as a line on her forehead and her eyebrows are almost at a 45 degree angle. That's what you call incredible :mysmilie_19:

If I wasn't so fantastically youthful looking anyway I'd be in for a pint or two of snake juice and no mistake.

I can't wait for Gollum's shift. He's going to educate us about "oood" and pens. I have so much to learn...

Coincidentally, I smelled some Tom Ford Oud perfume in Selfridges yesterday. It was lovely, tasteful and subtle. Why do I think that the JPD "oood" won't be quite as nice? Funnily enough, the JPD bottle looks a little bit like the Tom Ford bottle. Can't imagine why. I'm such a cynic...

Coincidentally, I smelled some Tom Ford Oud perfume in Selfridges yesterday. It was lovely, tasteful and subtle. Why do I think that the JPD "oood" won't be quite as nice? Funnily enough, the JPD bottle looks a little bit like the Tom Ford bottle. Can't imagine why. I'm such a cynic...

I'd really like to sample some, not JPD though (of course).

I wouldn't even believe Schlocko if he said Bid TV was a downmarket trashfest full of wannabe, self created experts.

On second thoughts..........

I love the spiel about the watch....only a few factories in China are geared up to process the sandalwood. China being so well known for elite watch making!

I love the spiel about the watch....only a few factories in China are geared up to process the sandalwood. China being so well known for elite watch making!

It didn't work though. He had 60 in the quantity. He only sold 13.

Then he very boastfully proclaimed that 60 of the Nautical Time watch were 'going to go'. He wishes, he had 41 left.

I genuinely don't think many casual viewers would buy from Mason, he's just too barrow boy.

I'd really like to sample some, not JPD though (of course).

I wouldn't even believe Schlocko if he said Bid TV was a downmarket trashfest full of wannabe, self created experts.

On second thoughts..........

I wouldn't mind trying it either as I can't really justify spending Tom Ford kind of money right now. Then again, I might wait until I can try it for a fiver from TJ Hughes...

Nautical Time Mens watch (it looks like his own he says but he doesn't reveal the make of his own) 60 in the quantity

'These are gonna go'

£35.99++........he shifted 21

Indeed.

Very poor Momma, very poor indeed. I'd have Schlock on in his shifts, as full of it as he can be he's got to be more attractive and likeable to more people that Mike Mason.

I'm afraid Mike just isn't very appealing is he? It's a pity there are no more of those middle of the night quiz phone in shows, that was perfect for somebody like him.

He just had 40 of a Dog Tag Pendant left from 80. He's rubbish, I bet he shifts the Chanel though even if it's well overpriced.

It would well itself though.

I wouldn't mind trying it either as I can't really justify spending Tom Ford kind of money right now. Then again, I might wait until I can try it for a fiver from TJ Hughes...

I wouldn't buy JPD for £28 all in, absolutely no chance. At a guess I'd say Sit-Up pay no more than £3 or at a push £3.50 wholesale for it.

Just listen to Mason with Chanel, 'dis is for da serfisticated clarrsee laydee'. Good grief, it's an insult to Chanel letting him sell that product.

And that is the first time I have EVER seen them not sell out of it, what are they thinking of giving Gollum that to sell? He had 34 left from 73 which is shocking, he spent nearly 15 minutes on it too.

Schlock would have had that sold in 2 minutes, easily.

Gollum, selling Chanel, just said, "If you get it and you don't like it, return it. But once you've broken the seal, you can't return it". Um, how can you tell whether or not you like it without breaking the seal?

Gollum, selling Chanel, just said, "If you get it and you don't like it, return it. But once you've broken the seal, you can't return it". Um, how can you tell whether or not you like it without breaking the seal?

He's all over the place, there's a nervousness to his sales.

But what the bosses are thinking of giving him Chanel to sell is inexplicable, no wonder he had loads left.

Would you spend nearly £100 all in on a fragrance from him? He's better with battery operated burglar alarms and screwdrivers.

Latest posts

Back