Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whats the deal with her face? does she actually have any eyes?!?!

I have no doubt it's to appeal to the likely audience who'll buy. If you see her on the infomercials she looks nothing like she does on Bid, she looks nice.

But she transforms herself into something quite different on Monday afternoons, what a pro!

I think I'm in love with Jack the chef. He's very easy on the eye and seems like a nice chap too. I hope he doesn't get too traumatised in the face of Dirty Peter - I want him around for some time to come!

I think I'm in love with Jack the chef. He's very easy on the eye and seems like a nice chap too. I hope he doesn't get too traumatised in the face of Dirty Peter - I want him around for some time to come!

He's lovely

I've been reading some reviews of ceramic pans and it seems that initially they are very good but after a few uses, things stick like a bugga

He's lovely

I've been reading some reviews of ceramic pans and it seems that initially they are very good but after a few uses, things stick like a bugga

He's going to make Gollum look even worse than usual:mysmilie_19:

I wonder what happened to Kate? Her show that was supposedly meant to be on 'every Saturday' according to the trailer isn't scheduled this week, it lasted as long as John Cooper!

Maybe she got a call from James Martin?

Peter says he's going to get a photograph of Our Bet using the Skin Pharmacy bee venom serum. I suspect this project may go the way of the parachute jump, the celebrity bake-off, the donation to charity, etc...

Latest posts

Back