Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Mason, is on his way out soon, isn't he? :mysmilie_14:

Gollum will always be in demand and especially now, seems as Jim Davidson has reinvented himself.

There's surely room on telly for at least one sexist pig :mysmilie_59:

The Topster had 88 out of 99 Crystal Encrusted Hoop Earrings left

Maybe it would help if instead of holding your little finger beside them to get an idea of size, you could actually get a ruler and MEASURE them.

I was under the impression they were solid sterling silver, right until the end when the magic word PLATED was used.

They apparently come in a beautiful gift box.......can I see it, to see if I agree on its beauty?

'It's my favourite stone'........what? crystal?........I couldn't give a flying fig what your favourite stone is

'Only £6.99'.......wrong!

Nothing's changing.........then again, nothing's selling

Blimey she's hopeless, she's selling a pendant and earring set and she was starting off the Elivs spiel

She's just apologised and said these are not from the Elvis collection...........no sh*t Sherlock :mysmilie_17:

It is in fact the next item coming up, jeez

Leave her alone you lot, I like her.

But I have to say that it's a bit of a stretch that Jenny would really like this jumper though. In fact it could be the biggest stretch since Elisa Portelli modelled some size 12 Banke B.

image.jpg

Watching Jen in full flow... Its not pleasant to watch.... Reminds me of a south park character in her actions.... She really has pushed Sally out the door today and took her slot... Bet Sally's looking forward to Jens wedding !!!:mysmilie_10:
Slow down girl slow down !!

Watching Jen in full flow... Its not pleasant to watch.... Reminds me of a south park character in her actions.... She really has pushed Sally out the door today and took her slot... Bet Sally's looking forward to Jens wedding !!!:mysmilie_10:
Slow down girl slow down !!

I know what you mean stunning, I saw a few of her sales tonight, she was like Sally Jack on speed, I'm exhausted!

to be fair, she didn't look too bad when she was auditioning for the sound of music.... in that flowing skirt

oh, you mean she wasn't auditioning? sorry Jennifer.

Made an ASA complaint today, my first ever :) In regards to Andrea, who this morning sold 3 diamond pieces (necklace and earrings) one after another, without any mention of the metal, the diamond size, weight, or any real information. All she did cover was how every woman alive loves diamonds (incidentally I am a woman and I dont like diamonds). If they keep doing the "size 22 has sold out, try an 8" I'll complain about that too. Feeling really bad for the poor people who buy from this shower, as the names come up with ever older sounding names.

Anyway, isn't Simon Davies horrible? Always sounds like he's trying desperately to control his saliva :( And Becky Boom is back...........so underwhelmed I can't even think of anything humourous :) Finally Debbie Greenwood yesterday was great, so proffesional, mentioning everything we needed to know in a calm and reserved manner, a pleasure to watch..... she'll be out the door in 10 minutes then :(

Made an ASA complaint today, my first ever :) In regards to Andrea, who this morning sold 3 diamond pieces (necklace and earrings) one after another, without any mention of the metal, the diamond size, weight, or any real information. All she did cover was how every woman alive loves diamonds (incidentally I am a woman and I dont like diamonds). If they keep doing the "size 22 has sold out, try an 8" I'll complain about that too. Feeling really bad for the poor people who buy from this shower, as the names come up with ever older sounding names.

Anyway, isn't Simon Davies horrible? Always sounds like he's trying desperately to control his saliva :( And Becky Boom is back...........so underwhelmed I can't even think of anything humourous :) Finally Debbie Greenwood yesterday was great, so proffesional, mentioning everything we needed to know in a calm and reserved manner, a pleasure to watch..... she'll be out the door in 10 minutes then :(

Of course Simon Davies is quite dreadful, he literally gasps and slobbers his way through his misery fests. This is a man who in comparison makes Justin Hazell seem as exciting as a short sighted, fire eating knife thrower.

I heard a rumour that even Far Mani thinks he lacks talent :mysmilie_59:

Made an ASA complaint today, my first ever :) In regards to Andrea, who this morning sold 3 diamond pieces (necklace and earrings) one after another, without any mention of the metal, the diamond size, weight, or any real information. All she did cover was how every woman alive loves diamonds (incidentally I am a woman and I dont like diamonds). If they keep doing the "size 22 has sold out, try an 8" I'll complain about that too.

Feeling really bad for the poor people who buy from this shower, as the names come up with ever older sounding names.

Did they give the diamond details on the screen? They usually do. Unless they are implying the quality or size of the diamond and metal is excellent they haven't done anything wrong. They are not obliged to show the metal weight or accent diamond size. If they make a big deal about the diamonds then that's a different story. Personally Im with you and would like to know details like that.

Of course Simon Davies is quite dreadful, he literally gasps and slobbers his way through his misery fests. This is a man who in comparison makes Justin Hazell seem as exciting as a short sighted, fire eating knife thrower.

The thing with Simon Davies is the gasping is probably a medical condition or breathing problem and for that I sympathise.

I also rate the man - recently fathering a child at his age - good on ya Simon!

The thing with Simon Davies is the gasping is probably a medical condition or breathing problem and for that I sympathise.

I also rate the man - recently fathering a child at his age - good on ya Simon!

I couldn't knowledgeably say why he probably gasps, I can say he possibly gasps merely because he talks so fast and bullshits so much he can hardly draw breath :mysmilie_59:

But you could possibly be right. Be careful if he's ever selling towels though, he's been known to confuse Egyptian Cotton with bog standard Cotton.

I have to confess that I quote like Far Mani (in a motherly maternal way). Put it this way, he doesn't make me want to throw things at the television when he is on! I just think "bless him" when I see him. Please don't be too judgemental towards me...

Far's a decent enough sort, he's just a bit cringeworthy at times. I sometimes get the feeling he's there because of contacts/connections at Bid in the way Birkett was, rather than on merit or selling ability.

I have to confess that I quote like Far Mani (in a motherly maternal way). Put it this way, he doesn't make me want to throw things at the television when he is on! I just think "bless him" when I see him. Please don't be too judgemental towards me...

I'm with you Mutley, I like Far.

He dosen't persistently profess to be an expert in anything as far as i'm aware.

Mind you.............. :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back