Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watched Jimmy Russell selling the magnetic security alarms.... But when the video showed someone with it on their shed door it was on the outside... So surely someOne would just switch it off before forcing the door??? Is it me.... There's no key with them just an on off switch!:mysmilie_11:

I wondered if I was missing something too!

Just watched Jimmy Russell selling the magnetic security alarms.... But when the video showed someone with it on their shed door it was on the outside... So surely someOne would just switch it off before forcing the door??? Is it me.... There's no key with them just an on off switch!:mysmilie_11:

lol yeh we were laughing at that last night, that and the fact it's only stuck on with a sticky pad so it'd just fall off in 5 minutes anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter and Elise selling the bra tops again. He's so vile when selling these. These bra tops are sold in Primark, i have some. They have exactly the same stitching and appear identical. They cost £4 each in Primark (and are often cheaper) and Bid selling for £15 for 3 plus extras. Not such a good deal.

Peter and Elise selling the bra tops again. He's so vile when selling these. These bra tops are sold in Primark, i have some. They have exactly the same stitching and appear identical. They cost £4 each in Primark (and are often cheaper) and Bid selling for £15 for 3 plus extras. Not such a good deal.

There are barely any genuinely good deals on these channels Mutley, there hasn't been for years.

And yet they still supposedly lose millions. I don't know why they bother but at least it keeps Peter Simon off the streets and Peter Sherlock from hawking every perfume counter in Britain for the free spritzes 'ooh d'ya know I first came across this fragrance in France when I was over there picking lavender as part of me French Studies' to which the assistant in John Lewis replies 'Get out'.:mysmilie_59:

And I suppose it let's Mike Mason pay his Landlady/Goddess some keep.

There are barely any genuinely good deals on these channels Mutley, there hasn't been for years.

And yet they still supposedly lose millions. I don't know why they bother but at least it keeps Peter Simon off the streets and Peter Sherlock from hawking every perfume counter in Britain for the free spritzes 'ooh d'ya know I first came across this fragrance in France when I was over there picking lavender as part of me French Studies' to which the assistant in John Lewis replies 'Get out'.:mysmilie_59:

And I suppose it let's Mike Mason pay his Landlady/Goddess some keep.

Oh dear Sherlock is back. Now he's got a facial cleansing brush with pulsating waves (!). Dirty Peter said you could use the brush whilst watching Mr Selfridge on Tv

Oh dear Sherlock is back. Now he's got a facial cleansing brush with pulsating waves (!). Dirty Peter said you could use the brush whilst watching Mr Selfridge on Tv

I'm really not exaggerating when I say this but I cannot watch them two cooing and oohing, there's only so much phoneyness I can take and those two together is a phoney epidemic.

And there's no antidote for it, no cure, none whatsoever, it's viral.

*vomits on TV screen*

If there's two people you DON'T want to see selling a Nodger it's gotta be the two Peter's, aka Hinge and Bracket :mysmilie_59:

The term 'too much' is clearly not in either of their vocabularies.

If there's two people you DON'T want to see selling a Nodger it's gotta be the two Peter's, aka Hinge and Bracket :mysmilie_59:

The term 'too much' is clearly not in either of their vocabularies.

That was vile. Repulsive. Ack.

Thanks for explaining what frost is, Mike, you patronising nob.

He did it the other day too Pola, he loves to explain the obvious.

So let me explain something obvious to Mike. You are supposed to be selling stock and not having loads left over, do you understand?:mysmilie_19:

He's scaremongering now with the **** alarm ( even though he said he wasn't going to scaremonger)

Rule 1 with Sit-Up Presenters

If they say they are being honest, telling it how it is, hand on heart or say i'd never do you wrong immediately dismiss it wholeheartedly as meaning the exact polar opposite. Your financial well being is in grave jeopardy if you don't.

Rule 2 with Sit-Up Presenters

If they say they aren't scaremongering check the locks on your doors, check you have enough provisions to last being snowed in for weeks and check your insurance papers because otherwise you'll be having nightmares for the next month. Your overall demeanour and mood is in severe danger of being at best subdued and quite possibly much worse if you don't follow these instructions.

It's called reverse psychology. Or in laymans terms, complete and utter bullshit :mysmilie_59:

More scaremongering from Gollum. This time alerting us to dodgy, unscrupulous car garages.

Dodgy and unscrupulous, whose ever heard of such a thing? But yet another appalling sale by Mason though, 50 in the quantity of the Cougar Car thingy and he sold just 15 by sale close. Awful.

Gollum's knife skills are a bit cack handed, for a moment there I was worried he wasn't going to have an accident.

Debbie has just mentioned 3.46, that David a BID TV customer is going to be on the telephone, live to her soon.... I wonder if each day they're getting the staff to phone in???:mysmilie_11:

Oh no, Schlock is back soon with no doubt more tales of when he first discovered a fragrance.

I wouldn't be surprised if when he's on the Tube and recognises a stink he collars the person and says 'ooh d'ya know I first came across this fragrance when I was Elizabeth Taylor's Personal Stylist'.

I think he has Karl Lagerfeld aspirations but Kestral Lager credibility :mysmilie_59:

SchlockLagerfeld.jpg

Latest posts

Back