Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is anyone listening to Sherlock raving about the Douvall Argan Oil? Although he's careful not to attribute it to the oil he says since using it in conjunction with his face massager his finger nails now grow 4 times quicker, his hair grows twice as fast, he no longer has blackheads, his skin glows and fine lines are reduced.

I'd buy all that if it was the only product he uses but what about all the others, particularly the Apple Serum which he definitely says he uses for lines and wrinkles. How on earth would anyone know what potion is doing what when they supposedly use so ****** many? :mysmilie_13:

Sally Jacks is so full of bull it's unreal.. She's touting a dreadful top and on the back it appears to have a zip with the pull luxuriously adorned with one single, almost microscopic diamante. She said:-

'You've actually got a little diamante.....once again going back to manufacturing costs it will cost more money because you've got a zip..... now that zip dosen't actually work by the way'

Sod of Sally :mysmilie_11:

He's sooooooo patronising that it's cringeworthy. Pretty rich coming from someone who pronounces the letter h as "haitch".

He is primed to go into ''lecture mode'' when he says one of two things

1) Let me ask you a question... do you like retaining the memories of Christmas (he goes on to sell a vivitar camera)

2) Let me tell you about ... (then someone behind the camera pulls up Wikipedia for him to read out loud)

But I enjoy it as I'm a masochist :(

He's sooooooo patronising that it's cringeworthy. Pretty rich coming from someone who pronounces the letter h as "haitch".

yes you're absolutely right, his English language skills are appalling showing his ignorance
he also pronounces th as f (as in fursday instead of thursday) and the most heinous crime of all is that he turns g's into k's (such as somethink or should that be sumfink in Masonspeak?!)

Did anyone see the first presentation of the DOTD last night? It's a purple coat and by Bid standards it looks quite nice.

Kiri was modelling it (and very nice she looked too) but the gallery seemed to be having an attempt at being arty and changed a lot of the camera shots to black and white. The trouble was the on screen caption didn't say what colour the coat was!

Even funnier Steve said (I paraphrase) 'what does it for me with this coat is the colour'. Plonkers :mysmilie_19:

Did anyone see the first presentation of the DOTD last night? It's a purple coat and by Bid standards it looks quite nice.

Kiri was modelling it (and very nice she looked too) but the gallery seemed to be having an attempt at being arty and changed a lot of the camera shots to black and white. The trouble was the on screen caption didn't say what colour the coat was!

Even funnier Steve said (I paraphrase) 'what does it for me with this coat is the colour'. Plonkers :mysmilie_19:

Hahahaha I saw that too and had a good laugh lol. Steve was in good form last night.

Kiri was modelling a snake print cowl neck top last night, looked very nice and fitted considering she's tiny and the top wasn't. I've said it before that they must be 'pegged up' at the back and last night proved it. The camera stayed on her to do her previewing and she had to walk backwards, facing camera, so you couldn't see her back. She looked really awkward lol

Kiri was modelling a snake print cowl neck top last night, looked very nice and fitted considering she's tiny and the top wasn't. I've said it before that they must be 'pegged up' at the back and last night proved it. The camera stayed on her to do her previewing and she had to walk backwards, facing camera, so you couldn't see her back. She looked really awkward lol

Ah, pegs? Interesting Momma. That's what Elisa Portelli must do too :mysmilie_59:

This morning, lord guy kean... and i quote

"what date is christmas anyway? .......... Oh it falls on the 25th this year does it"

Ah, pegs? Interesting Momma. That's what Elisa Portelli must do too :mysmilie_59:

oh yes, and they peg them at the back on the mannikins too to give shape and styling to the garment, well actually it was bulldog clips they used :mysmilie_17: I've also seen the smaller assistants turn around and the 'pegs' were visible - doesn't instil much confidence in the cut of he clothes methinks :wonder:
as for Elisa? well obviously she's only like a size 10 or something so she'd have bulldog clips all over I think!

Latest posts

Back