Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm just watching Debbie Greenwood and Andrea McLean in the 1 pm slot. It's amazing the level of class they both bring to Bid. No shouting, speaking slowly and clearly, no noticeable hard sell. Such a breath of fresh air... Of course, that air of calm was quickly shattered by Peter Simon's preview with his usual blather, talking about saggy bottoms and poo-filled nappies.

I'm just watching Debbie Greenwood and Andrea McLean in the 1 pm slot. It's amazing the level of class they both bring to Bid. No shouting, speaking slowly and clearly, no noticeable hard sell. Such a breath of fresh air... Of course, that air of calm was quickly shattered by Peter Simon's preview with his usual blather, talking about saggy bottoms and poo-filled nappies.

Pretty much summed it up

Just shows it can be done, shift tat and still remain calm and classy

I saw a little of Andrea today with the DOTD and she said they were not thin fleeces. Well I've never seen crease lines in a decent fleece before and when she rolled it up, it looked the size of a swiss roll. What do you expect for a quid (£11) I spose :wink:

Just shows it can be done, shift tat and still remain calm and classy

I saw a little of Andrea today with the DOTD and she said they were not thin fleeces. Well I've never seen crease lines in a decent fleece before and when she rolled it up, it looked the size of a swiss roll. What do you expect for a quid (£11) I spose :wink:

They were see-through when Mike held them up last night!

He does seem to acknowledge that people will think he is talking nonsense on this one. which he is..

It's almost as if he has a slot that his goddess inserts a memory card into, it's so obvious they aren't words of his own composition.

I know he mostly gets his scripts from the internet but the Buddha Bull has clearly been fed to him which makes it all the funnier.

I'm sure he must possess some sort of talent but a mastery of the spoken word is not one of them, he's no raconteur (unlike BOD).

It's almost as if he has a slot that his goddess inserts a memory card into, it's so obvious they aren't words of his own composition.

I know he mostly gets his scripts from the internet but the Buddha Bull has clearly been fed to him which makes it all the funnier.

I'm sure he must possess some sort of talent but a mastery of the spoken word is not one of them, he's no raconteur (unlike BOD).

Id love to see sir guy kean sell these figurines. It's not even the weekend and i can feel the distaste he wll have for them

Yes yes yes!! Sir kean will not be able to help himself to a slew of verbal barbs

He was so disinterested during Fashion Day, he clearly didn't give a shiny shite. He just let the co host gush over the tatt and took a back seat.

I wonder what he thinks of his peers? I couldn't imagine him being impressed with dross oiks like Mason and MacDonald.

He was so disinterested during Fashion Day, he clearly didn't give a shiny shite. He just let the co host gush over the tatt and took a back seat.

I wonder what he thinks of his peers? I couldn't imagine him being impressed with dross oiks like Mason and MacDonald.

Lol I don't think I have seen Guy look impressed by anything or anyone. If he met the queen he would probably sigh lol

Jennifer top has managed to worm her way on screen during ''sir kean time'' blasphemous behaviour if I have ever seen it!!!!

Latest posts

Back