Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I caught sight of Shrieking Sal on the Hoover hour this morning - did anyone else think that her hairstyle was a tribute to the '80's singer, Mari Wilson? The racket Sal was kicking up was enough to impersonate Mari's backing group, The Wilsations, as well (yes, all of them).

Lol! I can think of another word beginning with the same letter, which amply describes the person in question, and it certainly isn't 'comical' or 'clever'....:mysmilie_11:

I think you may be thinking of the same word as I am.He will be making a right one of them of himself at 7pm tomorrow on the Bike Box show.Innuendo and bad jokes non-optional extras.

Last edited:
I caught sight of Shrieking Sal on the Hoover hour this morning - did anyone else think that her hairstyle was a tribute to the '80's singer, Mari Wilson? The racket Sal was kicking up was enough to impersonate Mari's backing group, The Wilsations, as well (yes, all of them).

Pity she can't shriek in tune then isn't it?
Did you know she's 5 foot 2 1/2 inches tall ? I think we all should as she has said so about three times in the ten minutes I had IW on to look at the hair . I'm5ft 3 by the way.

That's Just What I Never Wanted

:mysmilie_1:

Oh gawd, that means she will likely be doing fashion this afternoon, mind it could be worse it could be the dreadful Dennice....:sleepy:

saying that, I think they did show a man and a woman in some vids. It is probably what you say.

They normally used to drag the Summers into the studio. I can't remember his name, but his wife Fiona used to do the demos live. Debbie Flint claims them as friends... only I'm not entirely sure what that means.

We are all grateful to know her height, and would be thrilled to know the colour of her underwear (not) and what she had for lunch yesterday (not). Why do these people constantly repeat themselves giving us information about which we couldn't give the proverbial? And I'd point out that whatever her height, her hairstyle on its own was 6ft 2.:giggle:

Pity she can't shriek in tune then isn't it?
Did you know she's 5 foot 2 1/2 inches tall ? I think we all should as she has said so about three times in the ten minutes I had IW on to look at the hair . I'm5ft 3 by the way.

Just a reminder that at 10:00pm tonight we have another programme dedicated to 'Collectible Timepieces'. Effortless expertise will be offered by Peter Simon & Kevin Reynolds. Some of the renowned brands being presented are : -

Matthey-Tissot
Vostok
Hugo Schwarze
Bermuda

Do you know what? They don't even seem to have any stock of these brands in any of the big name jewellers.

They must be really rare :mysmilie_59:

Thank you for that information. I will make every effort to watch the experts sell these amazing pieces .I haven't heard of Hugo Schwarze or Burmuda so I guess they MUST be exclusive to IW. Like you say really rare.

The "Turbo Trax Twin Pack" toy cars and track - "the best toy you could ever have" - are selling for £29.99 (that's half price) plus £5.99 P&P, even though the set only looks as if it's worth £5 each. Plus they're selling an add on plastic bridge and 20 track pieces for the stunning price of £7.99 + £4.99 P&P.

Don't all rush at once :mysmilie_59:

Also looking forward to the watch show :mysmilie_59:

The "Turbo Trax Twin Pack" toy cars and track - "the best toy you could ever have" - are selling for £29.99 (that's half price) plus £5.99 P&P, even though the set only looks as if it's worth £5 each. Plus they're selling an add on plastic bridge and 20 track pieces for the stunning price of £7.99 + £4.99 P&P.

Don't all rush at once :mysmilie_59:

Also looking forward to the watch show :mysmilie_59:

Putting aside the fact that the first item is charging a delivery fee that is 20% of the item price which is breathtaking but then they have the gall to charge a delivery fee for the add on product that is a quite gut wrenching 62% of the item price.

62 effin percent!!!!

When will people wake up to this blatant extortion? It would serve them right if this is the last Christmas this shower get away with this kind of scandalous behaviour because it's appalling, it really is.

Pure schlocks :mysmilie_13:

As I watch the watch show can't help but notice how all the prices are announced as the flexi pay instalment price plus p&p.No mention of actual price as far as I heard.That surely can't be right? I wouldn't have been able to buy a rare,valuable,collectors time piece even if I wanted to because all those flaming collectors on the phones had them and they won't get any more in stock .

Just a reminder that at 10:00pm tonight we have another programme dedicated to 'Collectible Timepieces'. Effortless expertise will be offered by Peter Simon & Kevin Reynolds. Some of the renowned brands being presented are : -

Matthey-Tissot
Vostok
Hugo Schwarze
Bermuda

Do you know what? They don't even seem to have any stock of these brands in any of the big name jewellers.

They must be really rare :mysmilie_59:
Great car crash TV tonight with affable watch spiv Kevin Reynolds and disingenuous buffoon Peter Simon.
Absolutely zero rapport between them ,talking over each other, Kevin wincing and Peter floundering.
Great to see the Mathey Tissot Edmond ,the watch that Kevin told us, back in July, would increase in value by the end of the show owing to it's rarity-the watch that the 'very serious collectors' were phoning in to snap up cos you can't get them for love or money, is back!!!!!!!
How can that be Kevin ?
Is it because of your incredible industry contacts that you were tipped the wink that just a few more pieces were available ?
Or have you just been hyping it up all along ?

Latest posts

Back