Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I should coco. And especially when, you've guessed it, it's 95% Polyester. Mind you, you'd have to have guessed it Momma, unusually they haven't mentioned that!

They not only want all their viewers hidden from sight, with all this Polyester they also want them electrostatically charged :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12081View attachment 12082

Yeah, but think of the benefits, there might be enough electricity to charge your mobile for free!

Don't call him Little Gollum, he said the other day he is 5'11' and 6' in his heels. And I believe him...

I heard him say that too Mutley.

LITTLE GOLLUM is 'avin a larf :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

I’ve just checked Everest Windows overview on Trustpilot, which includes the latest reviews: http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews102845.html

Out of the 965 reviews, only 45% of users would recommend them. For such a well-established company to get less than a 50% satisfaction rating is hardly reassuring.

Given such feedback, it comes as no surprise that they have chosen Ideal World as a marketing outlet. I am, however, surprised at the relatively laid-back nature of the sales presentations; it seems a world away from Ideal’s usual high-pressure hawking.

When it comes to selling windows, I can think of one man who’s really in tune with the channel’s sales ethos, and would certainly make the the grade as a guest presenter...safe.jpgsafe2.jpgsafe3.jpg

I’ve just checked Everest Windows overview on Trustpilot, which includes the latest reviews: http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews102845.html

Out of the 965 reviews, only 45% of users would recommend them. For such a well-established company to get less than a 50% satisfaction rating is hardly reassuring.

Given such feedback, it comes as no surprise that they have chosen Ideal World as a marketing outlet. I am, however, surprised at the relatively laid-back nature of the sales presentations; it seems a world away from Ideal’s usual high-pressure hawking.

When it comes to selling windows, I can think of one man who’s really in tune with the channel’s sales ethos, and would certainly make the the grade as a guest presenter...View attachment 12097View attachment 12098View attachment 12099

He's positively demure compared to Genpleaseleave. Looks like Everest is bad, not as bad as ...............

965 Reviews, 2.7 out of 5, 45% Would Recommend - Everest
903 Reviews, 1.1 out of 5, 7% Would Recommend - Ideal World

Maybe they should merge? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Peter Simon Says : -

'When I first saw the design of this dress, it encompassed everything I've ever known'

'It's viscose. It's breathable. It's stunning'

'There's an old adage in fashion. The proof of the pudding is, quite simply, in the wearing'

'It's the oozing and saturation of beautiful woman'

:mysmilie_59:

https://mobile.twitter.com/petersimonsays?lang=en-gb

Peter Simon Says : -

'When I first saw the design of this dress, it encompassed everything I've ever known'

'It's viscose. It's breathable. It's stunning'

'There's an old adage in fashion. The proof of the pudding is, quite simply, in the wearing'

'It's the oozing and saturation of beautiful woman'

:mysmilie_59:

https://mobile.twitter.com/petersimonsays?lang=en-gb

eh????

If he ever went to any formal training for being on TV, I bet those organisations are keeping a very low profile. He may not be an idiot in real life, but boy does he ever give that impression with these incoherent utterances!

The only thing I've come across (dear youtube) which comes close is footage of Sarah Palin trying to string together sentences into a logical argument. Dearie, dearie me!

I've worked out how Creepy is paid. It's not by the number of units he shifts. He is paid by the word. It's the only explanation for the drivel he hurriedly spews out.:mysmilie_1:

Dearie me top advice from Badass Becque, "BUY THIS DORMEO NOW AND THEN WATCH THE HOUR" okkkkkay, just let me think about this.

Badass B hasnt told us anything about this item at all apart from its a matress, he also says "its the absoulte truth that these will sell out" How desperate are this bunch?

Why not just say it like it is, we are desperate for money please just buy and dont dare ask any questions!!!

PS you get a 15 year warrenty with this mattress, but will said company still be around in 15 years time??

Dearie me top advice from Badass Becque, "BUY THIS DORMEO NOW AND THEN WATCH THE HOUR" okkkkkay, just let me think about this.

Badass B hasnt told us anything about this item at all apart from its a matress, he also says "its the absoulte truth that these will sell out" How desperate are this bunch?

Why not just say it like it is, we are desperate for money please just buy and dont dare ask any questions!!!

PS you get a 15 year warrenty with this mattress, but will said company still be around in 15 years time??

What Shreque usually says when selling a Memory Foam Mattress, the Brand or specific features don't matter, is : -

We have one
We have one in our spare bedroom
We have one in our other spare bedroom

Now, given that Shreque has bags under his eyes so large no amount of TEN TON TAMMY's potions could fix I feel his living arrangements say little for the quality or efficacy of these big sponges :mysmilie_59:

What Shreque usually says when selling a Memory Foam Mattress, the Brand or specific features don't matter, is : -

We have one
We have one in our spare bedroom
We have one in our other spare bedroom

Now, given that Shreque has bags under his eyes so large no amount of TEN TON TAMMY's potions could fix I'm saying his living arrangements say little for the quality or efficacy of these big sponges :mysmilie_59:

With five kids, I'm surprised he has any spare bedrooms!

With five kids, I'm surprised he has any spare bedrooms!

And despite all these mattresses when selling a Pleather Chair he said that was perfect for an afternoon snooze.

I'm embarrassed to admit this but it did cross my mind that he could be telling lies just to shill the shat :blush:

And despite all these mattresses when selling a Pleather Chair he said that was perfect for an afternoon snooze.

I'm embarrassed to admit this but it did cross my mind that he could be telling lies just to shill the shat :blush:

Oh behave, as if :wonder:

Talking of lies........Papal P is pawing poor Simone again

They've sold 14000 of these tapered 'trouziz'

Oh behave, as if :wonder:

Talking of lies........Papal P is pawing poor Simone again

They've sold 14000 of these tapered 'trouziz'

So there's 14,000 women walking around with 140 Volts of Static Charge. Could do with them during a power cut.

Peter says 'Not only for every lady of every size, it's not only of rounded, of pear shaped to plum'

He means fat doesn't he? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back