Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree Adam, but I hope everyone else's window cleansers aren't like mine. They thought I was out last week and only did the bottom Windows, knocked two days later and charged me full price. Don't know how many times they'd done it but I had to let them go because of it. Most people can't afford window cleaners now anyway, just like the milkman they'll eventually all be gone.

Nanty is shilling those appalling, DeLorean 'inspired' watches. He reminisced about these great cars 'from the 1970's'.

They weren't launched until 1981 :mysmilie_59:

Hah and I live down the road from the former DeLorean factory

Please all if you will, take a minute to think about and appreciate young Mr Nan Nanty Nan, The poor fella maybe actually does have some and need some of the products that he punts on IW as he has been all over our screens all day today from the early PM to the late PM.

He may well sleep in a bed "for the nans of this world" thats of course after he sat down for 5 mins in his big chair which would be a benefit to the "nans of this world" and he may well need the Luggie Scooter to get about tomorrow after his heroic shift today.

But over all else please spare a thought for poor Nan Nanty Nans wrist(s) no folks I am not going off on a Saint Peter of Simon tall tale here.............Poor shau....oops Nan Nanty Nans wrists had to endure the absoulte torture and pain that none of us could come close to imagining by having to strap on those HUGGGGGGE delorean "watches" infact I would hazard a wild though that the car itself maybe a tad lighter than one of them HUGGGGGGE watches:mysmilie_59:

Big up the Nan Nanty Nan what an epic shift matey:clapping:

Please all if you will, take a minute to think about and appreciate young Mr Nan Nanty Nan, The poor fella maybe actually does have some and need some of the products that he punts on IW as he has been all over our screens all day today from the early PM to the late PM.

He may well sleep in a bed "for the nans of this world" thats of course after he sat down for 5 mins in his big chair which would be a benefit to the "nans of this world" and he may well need the Luggie Scooter to get about tomorrow after his heroic shift today.

But over all else please spare a thought for poor Nan Nanty Nans wrist(s) no folks I am not going off on a Saint Peter of Simon tall tale here.............Poor shau....oops Nan Nanty Nans wrists had to endure the absoulte torture and pain that none of us could come close to imagining by having to strap on those HUGGGGGGE delorean "watches" infact I would hazard a wild though that the car itself maybe a tad lighter than one of them HUGGGGGGE watches:mysmilie_59:

Big up the Nan Nanty Nan what an epic shift matey:clapping:

I can think of another reason his wrist is probably sore.......:mysmilie_17:.......now now I meant pushing his Nan around. :mysmilie_17:

Go easy on him, Wirral, he's breaking in a brain cell for someone else. I'd say that I've never heard so much carp as comes out of his mouth, but the sad truth is I have, on both IW and Q!!
Nanty is shilling those appalling, DeLorean 'inspired' watches. He reminisced about these great cars 'from the 1970's'.

They weren't launched until 1981 :mysmilie_59:

They're now selling 2 seater sofas for £600 that aren't even Bonded Leather.

In fact it's unclear what they're made from. There is absolutely no reference to the material on screen or on the website and when asked by Sally what the material was the slimy, slug like Suzy merely described it as 'micro fibre'.

Honestly, no description whatsoever. £600. Contempt?

image.jpg

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/furniture-collection-toledo-2-seater-recliner-sofa-366553?referrer=search&fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=366553

They're now selling 2 seater sofas for £600 that aren't even Bonded Leather.

In fact it's unclear what they're made from. There is absolutely no reference to the material on screen or on the website and when asked by Sally what the material was the slimy, slug like Suzy merely described it as 'micro fibre'.

Honestly, no description whatsoever. £600. Contempt?

View attachment 11267

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/furniture-collection-toledo-2-seater-recliner-sofa-366553?referrer=search&fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=366553

Has Ideal not been paying their electricity bill, or has Hayley hogged all the lighting to take more pics? It looks piggin dark in that studio!

Did anybody see Moira wearing the bliddy Nicole dress last night? Even a scarflace couldn't make it look better.

Her girls are mini me's and primed to take over soon I suspect. They're scripted and robotic.

Did anybody see Moira wearing the bliddy Nicole dress last night? Even a scarflace couldn't make it look better.

Her girls are mini me's and primed to take over soon I suspect. They're scripted and robotic.

What about combining the scarflace demonstration with another Ideal product. High fashion and Fabulift anyone? serveimage.jpg

now can you imagine mickey mason doing a Moira c show. poor mickey having to deal with Moira and her 2 daughters for a whole hour (yes 3 women for him to disrespect). i suspect the hour show might not make it to the end. icing on the cake would be them doing a scarf demonstration on him...imagine that face!.

Mockney Mike would be creaming himself at the thought of having control and putting down three women at once...

Mockney Mike would be creaming himself at the thought of having control and putting down three women at once...

Yep, but let's hope the three woman put him down........flat on his skinny little back with two black.....eyes!

They've got some great things on the web, will they come to air? who knows. Must be doing alright by website sales alone, because I doubt many will be watching when the Bid Tv crew are on, which seems to be virtually all the time.

Latest posts

Back