Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't really watch TJC or IW on TV, except for a couple of minutes to dip in and see what they're doing. The TJC TV presentation is usually just jewellery and while selling doesn't seem particularly overblown and a bit more factual about items. Prices are often high though for gold, silver, etc.

But far prefer TJC website and occasionally buy TJC homeware, if priced ok and what I want. Only recently bought something cheap for first time off IW website as it was discounted half compared to same item on TJC.
IW were selling many TJC stocked items for more, but lately I think it may be same or normalised.
But TJC do more discount days.
I saw on Mike Mason's Linkedin that he is head of presentation at Ideal World. Now of course who knows if this is BS or not but that has a lot to do with how things are presented and the inexperienced media student 'producers'. If there was an adult in the room the style would and should be more professional. The Bid TV way of doing things can't be gotten rid of easily. But you can see Rob Lamar who presented on TJC previously maintains that level of professionalism

According to Paul Berk, William Hunt is on Saville Row.

Think its time they have a staff day out to Saville Row, to see a closed shop, they could visit the industrial unit the same day

Attachments

• hunt.png
    hunt.png
    256.2 KB

Latest posts

Back