Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And tonight on ITV 1 it’s Catchphrase presented by Mike Mason..Hooray!
Now gang all you need to do is ‘say what you see’

Yup,a f*****g t**t

Here's another one… It's Chips wearing some copper socks… Buzz in if you think—yes, Herring:

Tat...? Cheap tat? Crap tat? Total Tat…Tatty tat…tw*tty tat… No, ooh… Cobblers! Tosh! Poor value! Repetitive! RUBBISH?!!

Close, but it's not right. The answer was 'amazing bargain and essential must-have from the home of big brands'.

Jessie giving his explanation of the pic on the back of the Nubeo Mariner 9 watch in the early hours show.

jessie 2.JPG

“picture of the Mars rover, ok, that’s the aa eh the Moon, you know the Moon landing, eh Moon, you know the Mars, goes to Mars and take pictures, because this is the watch which was made for those astronauts.”

Jessie that was just an just an incoherent, rambling load of bullshit. :ROFLMAO:

One it ain't the Mars Rover on the back of the watch it's the Mariner 9 probe, would be another 25 years before the Rover landed on Mars. Watch wasn't made for "those astronauts" as there were none, it was a probe, there ain't been any astronauts near Mars now let alone 50 years ago when the Mariner 9 was at Mars.

Jessie giving his explanation of the pic on the back of the Nubeo Mariner 9 watch in the early hours show.

View attachment 29837

“picture of the Mars rover, ok, that’s the aa eh the Moon, you know the Moon landing, eh Moon, you know the Mars, goes to Mars and take pictures, because this is the watch which was made for those astronauts.”

Jessie that was just an just an incoherent, rambling load of bullshit. :ROFLMAO:

One it ain't the Mars Rover on the back of the watch it's the Mariner 9 probe, would be another 25 years before the Rover landed on Mars. Watch wasn't made for "those astronauts" as there were none, it was a probe, there ain't been any astronauts near Mars now let alone 50 years ago when the Mariner 9 was at Mars.
Did he start off by saying

I'm not an astronaut but ...

View attachment 29837

He is the twat of all twats.

The master of misinformation.

The king of crap.

One detects no warmth in his character, no empathy, he has an air of annoyance about him, an impatience in his voice "look I'm telling you, hurry up and buy", a superior sneer on his pudgy face.

Unpleasant.

View attachment 29837

I think his comments are a word salad. Now, what do I mean by that? Its a mixture of words or phrases that are confused and difficult to understand.

Please don't worry, Mike of the Morons hasn't hacked in to my account. Or has he?🤔

I think his comments are a word salad. Now, what do I mean by that? Its a mixture of words or phrases that are confused and difficult to understand.

Please don't worry, Mike of the Morons hasn't hacked in to my account. Or has he?🤔
He's got a long way to go until he's on a par with thee master of this. Surely I don't need to give any of you three guesses as to whom I refer ;)

Not only is this mop an exquisite excellence ...
It has been moulded using only the finest ...
Kitchen, bathroom, bothy, paddock ...
Tackles germs like Dennis tackling Goliath ...
Marvel at its design of substance ...
Luxury of importance ...

He's got a long way to go until he's on a par with thee master of this. Surely I don't need to give any of you three guesses as to whom I refer ;)

Not only is this mop an exquisite excellence ...
It has been moulded using only the finest ...
Kitchen, bathroom, bothy, paddock ...
Tackles germs like Dennis tackling Goliath ...
Marvel at its design of substance ...
Luxury of importance ...
Whenever someone posts some of his quotes I always have to go onto Twitter for a good laugh and scroll through the "Peter Simon Says..." page to find things like this:

""These are a generation of not only vision, not only of carbons, of silicons, titaniums. It is an industry of innovation that makes it inspiring to wear these watches."- Sept.14 2018

Hopped on the live feed. They're flogging a double electric blanket for £39.99.

Talk about affordable ...TALK ABOUT AFFORDABLE!!! says Paul B.

Okay, let's talk about affordable.

Comparable product on Amazon for £19.99 ;)

As Paul himself would shout, THAT'S HALF PRICE, HALF PRICE!!!

Latest posts

Back