Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh God…He’s found us…

View attachment 29816
To be fair,I am guessing that Unideal World has expanded the business into Greece and he is the head of operations out there.

You will find him on the beach,you know,one of the those really annoying beach sellers selling absolute crap(towel pegs,beach towels,parasols,high end watches et al). All the stuff he usually tries to flog from a studio will be sold on the beach..yes Ideal World have found their level!
They just knew there was a market for the all their tat…I can see it now headlines around the world ‘Greek beach goers perish in the Mediterranean from unscrupulous beach sellers flogging inflatable kayaks and chainsaws’ 😁

These two con artists talking about a watch worth thousands.Limited stock and really busy. 🤣 🤣
Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 12-56-35 Ideal World Live Stream - Watch TV Shopping Channel.png

Janice was never like this on Create and Craft, his Induction week at IW must have been Bullshit Training
Re the bags I referenced earlier, he's clearly implying they are equal to the quality of bags that sell for MUCH more. He's asserting a couple of bags being flogged for £40 are the same quality as bags that sell for THOUSANDS.

Maybe I'd be proved wrong, however I'd love their bags to be put alongside tier one branded bags, all labels removed. Then get experts to compare them. If the experts say 'hard to tell any discernible difference' then I'd happily eat my words.

However, I somehow doubt that would be the outcome ;)

Latest posts

Back