Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pete the Cheat has been in fashion for 30 years he says.

So the same amount of time he's been selling watches for.

What a remarkable renaissance man he is.

And do you know what? He knows Sheila McCartney!
Is that the Australian cousin of clothes designer Stella McCartney?
Probably Tamsy's chief designer.

Live from Norwich...

Ha ha you got there before me!
Which route did you take?

Up the A11? If so watch out for Chef Flambé's roadside grill in the lay-
by just past Thetford. You'll recognise it by the smoke stains on the bodywork.

Stop by for his undercooked prawns and steak and/or his special burnt offerings. He is known for his versatility.

You'll also likely see a fire engine parked nearby. It's quicker than phoning them.

I'm watching this afternoon's bedding show with Alex, I watched IW on my ipad hours ago and had paused it so was able to restart it.

I wonder whether Alex was thinking of our comments when Peter was going totally OTT about the price of a hug cushion "the price is wrong, they're gonna stop this in a minute".

Then the bamboo bedding set. Peter making wild claims about prices in un-named shops (which could of course be better quality). They're selling a double duvet cover, fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases. According to Peter they're selling a duvet - he kept forgetting the word 'cover'. And he just said 'bug beds'🙊😂

Apparently you won't have to turn your thermostat up at 1am! Oh now we're discussing hot flushes, thought that would get a mention.

It's been very cold where Peter lives, 'plus 2' I'm assuming degrees - does he live in northern Finland? Now he's on about the smell in your bedroom in the morning😳, maybe it stinks in his hovel but my flat doesn't smell. Pete now said 'bumboo'🤣.

Right, that's it, I've had enough. Just heard my name, but I've changed genders, I'm now a chap called Muttley!

I'm genuinely looking for some new bedding and have been comparing prices. The bamboo looks great, my bamboo socks are brilliant. I totally believe Alex is genuine about his products but I won't be buying here.

Agreed 100%
Lovely watch, Hammy - and in superb condition too!

Thanks, but that photo is a bit old, was in 2019.

This one was from June this year so 5 years later still looking like new, although it has a different strap, Berfine (from Amazon, really like them) took off the original to keep it in good condition.

Roamer 'Rockshell Mark III'  (Cal Ronda 5030.D).jpg

I'm watching this afternoon's bedding show with Alex, I watched IW on my ipad hours ago and had paused it so was able to restart it.

I wonder whether Alex was thinking of our comments when Peter was going totally OTT about the price of a hug cushion "the price is wrong, they're gonna stop this in a minute".

Then the bamboo bedding set. Peter making wild claims about prices in un-named shops (which could of course be better quality). They're selling a double duvet cover, fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases. According to Peter they're selling a duvet - he kept forgetting the word 'cover'. And he just said 'bug beds'🙊😂

Apparently you won't have to turn your thermostat up at 1am! Oh now we're discussing hot flushes, thought that would get a mention.

It's been very cold where Peter lives, 'plus 2' I'm assuming degrees - does he live in northern Finland? Now he's on about the smell in your bedroom in the morning😳, maybe it stinks in his hovel but my flat doesn't smell. Pete now said 'bumboo'🤣.

Right, that's it, I've had enough. Just heard my name, but I've changed genders, I'm now a chap called Muttley!

I'm genuinely looking for some new bedding and have been comparing prices. The bamboo looks great, my bamboo socks are brilliant. I totally believe Alex is genuine about his products but I won't be buying here.
I have bamboo bedding - not from IW and it is brilliant. Washes well, very soft and keeps me warm as well as cool. I would normally use high thread count Egyptian cotton

I have bamboo bedding - not from IW and it is brilliant. Washes well, very soft and keeps me warm as well as cool. I would normally use high thread count Egyptian cotton
Thanks, that's a great help. I've got high thead Egyptian cotton as well (was on offer in John Lewis years ago) but it's quite old and looking a bit tired now.

Latest posts

Back