Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even Of-the-Masons is struggling to come up with blarney about a copper infused mattress topper.
That pillow bloke is making some absurd comparison with copper pans.
Of-the-Masons trying to imply you won't stink - his boy gets whiffy and he implores him to put on deodorant.

It's your patter that's stinking, Mike - try infusing yourself with copper.

Oh no, headphones again!
Of-the-Masons feeling the music through these £17.99 jobs

And now, HE has negotiated a great price on garden tools. What a selfless geezer he is.
Between emailing the 'gang' and battle with the bosses for price cuts!

I do hope Dirty Peter is slathering himself in Emu Balm to return to action.
Rod in Hull texted in to recommend Emu
Rod from Hull must have been someone on here🤣🤣🤣

Apart from a cardboard box, can anyone suggest a good method of storing my small bits and pieces.

To store: memory cards, usb sticks, small memory PCBs, aa/AAA batteries, usb cables, screws, straps, wires, charger plugs, cables, watches, that sort of thing.

I'm thinking of a jewellery case or one of those steel briefcases, but any ideas or suggestions?

Perhaps the watch guys, @Hammy60 or @Professor Branestawm might use similar to store their stuff? Any tips?

Ta.

Apart from a cardboard box, can anyone suggest a good method of storing my small bits and pieces.

To store: memory cards, usb sticks, small memory PCBs, aa/AAA batteries, usb cables, screws, straps, wires, charger plugs, cables, watches, that sort of thing.

I'm thinking of a jewellery case or one of those steel briefcases, but any ideas or suggestions?

Perhaps the watch guys, @Hammy60 or @Professor Branestawm might use similar to store their stuff? Any tips?

Ta.
I have a flippo battery case which holds loads of batteries - the often sell them as a pair - one storage case and a battery case on Amazon and eBay

Ta.
This mini-cabinet from IKEA for me and mine...

20240911_093018.jpg

Ta.
We use Really Useful Boxes. They come in lots of sizes, and are stackable.

Ta.

I have a lot of USB sticks, memory cards, wires, adapters, dongles, and other doohickeys being a tech blogger, I find myself using the same kind of stackable plastic tubs/unit things others have recommended. I don't buy any of these posh branded ones from selly telly though. Think I got mine down "yer local ASDAS" (as Mike of the Masons used to call it on IW2 when they did IW returns there).

For really tiny stuff I have a medium-sized small-height plastic box from IKEA that has sectioned compartments (think it was intended to hold different screws and plugs, etc - a jewellery box for DIY, basically, but great for small individual things, and doesn't take up much room).

Wires are the worst. I stuffed all mine in a giant plastic yellow LEGO man's head. It's cute but inconvenient. Don't recommend one of those. Plus, if I take the top off to get a wire out it… the tangled mess looks like some kind of Harryhausen stop-motion sea monster emerging from it 🐙.

Yeah they are good, Create and Craft stock them, They tend to have the guy who owns the company on, he’s quite a character
That very Yorkshire bloke, who's a bit enthusiastic? They put him on with Leonie last week, and once they'd done the Yorkshire vs Lancashire thing, they were pretty much doing a Comedy Northern act.

Latest posts

Back