Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dirty Pedro in a frenzy tempting the viewers with the lowest ever price for a Willie Hunt and a bundle of tea clothes for 4.99.
He couldn't remember Mike Reid's name - some drivel about Runaround.

Now offering a smart watch "it was 85 pound....our price on a clearance 7.49...........................first of four flexis".
He's claimed it was 99 dollars and then said it was 99 Euros.

An utter shambles
Is that a package of a William Hunt watch and a packet of tea towels for £4.99? Still overpriced🤣🤣

If he bothered to read the box, it's David Lian, not David Lane. He hasn't drawn breath yet. Fancy putting him on the graveyard shift, now flogging cheapo tea towels, he loves a great tea cloth, he must have mentioned it at least ten times. Definitely downed a few cans of Red Bull.
Those tea towels looked like the ones which would-be burglars/ex-convicts trying to rehabilitate themselves used to try flogging at the door. We used to call them Nottingham Knockers (the ex-cons, not the tea towels).

Man…that air compressor is CHEAP and NASTY even by their low standards of quality. The cardbox box appears to offer more longevity than the contents.

Edwards is such a Grade A K nob. He suits his surroundings perfectly.

Jeez…friggin’ batteries now..Selling them as a ten year investment plan now..Doombrain.

Last edited:
Yes! The poor old BBC, with its imposed regulations around the value of prizes (fondue set, anyone?) meant it was never going to be able to compete prize-wise with ITV.
To me, nothing epitomises the 1970s more than a fondue set. Well, apart from a Teasmade, an avocado coloured bathroom suite, Abigail's Party...

As I've said before (yes I admit, I'm becoming more like Victor Meldrew the older I get!) I don't even find their antics remotely funny any more.

They genuinely do open their gobs and spout any old rubbish.

I hopped on last night and Peter S was selling a watch for £99.99, reduced from £199.99.

Can you guess what he said, go on guess before scrolling down, he said ...

... you must put this on your household insurance!

Eh? What?!? On what planet would you contact your insurer to ask for a £200 watch to be added as an additional item on your policy.

I was channel hopping last night and there was a tv prog on Ch5 about the 70s. I was a kid in the 70s and watched a bit of it. Happy memories.
Same here, I was born in the late 60s so stuff like that brings back a lot of memories. And children's TV was great, I loved Wacky Races (no surprise given my screen name!). Scooby Doo, Top Cat, The Muppets, tons of good stuff.

The USB colour changing lamps that I commented on here yesterday are back. The ones that were flying out yesterday, website in meltdaahhn (according to Market Stall Mike). Lucky they found some more for the unfortunate people who weren't lucky enough to get one.
Yeah I mean a light that changes colour how fantastic. Mouth Almighty was saying how kids would be astonished by this. What is this, 1956???

He is the king of BS but he was calm and measured compared to what followed - Pete the Cheat's blow-out bonanza. Now he was off the hyper scale.

In fact I truly believe he is off his rocker not only because not only ok alright stay bright. Mad as a hatter.

And this morning we are back to Jeremy the Desperate having to explain things twice cos, well obviously we're not getting it the first time and the stock isn't shifting.

Now come on everyone, I know it's the weekend and time to wind down but these bargains aren't gonna be around forever and Jez needs them gone pronto.

You have been told.

Another useful products morning…

IMG_4147.jpeg

I laughed a few nights back when Mike M said

LOTS of buyers coming in (glances at a screen) we have Stephen and ... many more!!!

I suspect, if Stephen was actually real, he was the only buyer showing on the screen, what do you reckon ;)

I think it's Gemporia who'll sometimes show an actual screen with all the buyers and their locations. Funny how IW don't do that given they apparently have lots of buyers for each and every item ;)

Hopped on to the YT feed and scrolled back. I see they were selling the Teppanyaki grill again for £37.99, still spelt wrong in the description.

So yeah, buy their one ... or maybe this instead ;) even with the higher p&p it's still a LOT cheaper at £17.81 with £5.99 p&p.

To me, nothing epitomises the 1970s more than a fondue set. Well, apart from a Teasmade, an avocado coloured bathroom suite, Abigail's Party...
And we used to think we were so sophisticated - we've still got our fondue set, and do actually wheel it out every now and again. Also, a glass of Blue Nun, anyone? We also still have a box of candles under the kitchen sink, which I'm pretty sure has been there since the mid-70s.

Latest posts

Back