Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ofthemasons doing one of his long, embroidered stories to sell a thermos flask for 9 quid.
"When I worked at a delivery place.........Steve, a lovely fellow......filled his flask with hot coffee......poured hot beverages hours later".
"Buy as many as you can" :ROFLMAO:

Prices will go up to 25 quid when the cold weather arrives.

Hilarious watching him explain how a flask works.

What's next? "fresh air, it's flying out, breathe it in gang - only £5.99 a gulp, worth every pound and penny".
It's a thermous flask. They sell them in many shops at a reasonable price, often around £10. They all keep drinks hot for hours. The prices in shops don't go up when it gets cold, there's no shortage of them. We don't need to multi buy them.

Mind you, if Pedro had been presenting the twit would have insisted we put it on our insurance!

Janis has done a lot of research on a humidifier - that's supposed to reassure "Gloria" :ROFLMAO:
Oh, it's ok, he has Peter van Aveabuy there to discuss mould lol. (Looks like he's started using Just for Men, is it being sold on Carnival Clearance?)

Some almost surreal stuff like "your carpet is like a giant sponge"
I presume Dirty Pedro has one to drain his damp hovel!
Is 'Gloria' the new 'Muriel'? We need to know.

CAPTION THIS:

IdealPeterV.png

Salleh is not happy with herself admitting she's the biggest she's even been.

So simple question:

Why doesn't she use some of the miraculous slimming devices which are demonstrated on IW?

Surely if viewers saw her shrinking day after day like a pricked balloon they would be far more likely to buy?

We could call it The Salleh Challenge.

Just off topic for a while… can someone please explain how I post an emoji on the bottom of someone’s post please?
I can see a ‘like’ button which adds a ‘thumbs up’…so how do I react with a laughing emoji????
Thank you…🤣🤣..see I can put emojis in my post but want to add as a reaction.
Just trying to navigate this forum at present

Just as an aside,I am of a certain age group.. grumpy old cynical git…so feel I can fit in here really well😊
I tend to watch only Pop-it-in-Peter and Make of the Misons because they are entertaining al least. Don’t believe anything either of them says,of course, and would never be encouraged to buy because of their over inflated ego’s and product descriptions.

The fact they use so many(too many) adjectives for each product tells me that honesty is not one of their virtues😁..

Mike thinks everything is ‘Terrific’…well Mike I will educate you..the word ‘terrific’ comes from the Latin word ‘Terrificus’ which means causing terror or fear…hang on a minute,Yes I do believe you Moyke you’ve got it spot on!

Salleh is not happy with herself admitting she's the biggest she's even been.

So simple question:

Why doesn't she use some of the miraculous slimming devices which are demonstrated on IW?

Surely if viewers saw her shrinking day after day like a pricked balloon they would be far more likely to buy?

We could call it The Salleh Challenge.
Of course it could be that none of the wobbly and walking machines, the light up devices, the serums and so on actually work...

But nah, Peter Simon has told us he was once obese and look at him now...a wonderful example of a slim, fit clean-limbed man in his later years.

So come on Salleh we're all rooting for ya my luv...

There's so many things that work and sold at incredible prices by IW.

Just this morning they were telling you mushroom gummies help weight loss - she should get them, along with a vibration plate, a treadmill, a red light slimming belt, a digital skipping rope, a trampoline, a smart-watch.
The weight will fly off.......

There's so many things that work and sold at incredible prices by IW.

Just this morning they were telling you mushroom gummies help weight loss - she should get them, along with a vibration plate, a treadmill, a red light slimming belt, a digital skipping rope, a trampoline, a smart-watch.
The weight will fly off.......
Well if Salleh uses all the cures you so accurately list she can't possibly fail.

She needs to do something to reduce her voice as well. In fact this is more urgent than losing bulk in her case.

It's a thermous flask. They sell them in many shops at a reasonable price, often around £10. They all keep drinks hot for hours. The prices in shops don't go up when it gets cold, there's no shortage of them. We don't need to multi buy them.

Mind you, if Pedro had been presenting the twit would have insisted we put it on our insurance!
I bought a 500ml one in Tesco’s for £5 last January, it’s still £5 if I was to buy it today.
They really do come out with a load of twaddle

Latest posts

Back