Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fantastic show…CJ!!!
"I didn't get to where I am today"...

I remember Reggie was always 11 minutes late, it was always due to train problems which got quite bizarre.

I didn't really understand it properly first time round, I was about 10 when it was shown. But I've seen it since and totally get the nuances of the plot and the characters.

When you think rock was bottomed you go beneath it. A Bluetooth plastic coolbox. The combination you never dreamed of and never wanted. He apparently fought for it for his show - apparently. Like a record player fridge, a barbecue hair dryer, a musical toothbrush. Sounds like a speaker the size of a matchbox. Genuinely - where do they get this stuff from and why?
I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. Why? What’s the purpose of it? It’s like something from a surrealistic kid’s cartoon from a bygone age.

Oh it’s the good old We Got The Price Wrong routine. It’s like Find The Lady….Sickening. I just hope they get a completely different audience each night. They might be taken in with these games they play…For God’s sake…you have a decent product for once and at a good price. Just sell without the gimmicks.

It was a bit dubious of them putting up the "not a direct comparison" price screen showing the £179 RRP for the version with a 2K camera, as Mike spoke over it saying 'this is a direct comparison, ours is exactly the same as that one there' etc.

Er, it's not Mike.

The one IW (and TJC) have is the older 1080p model, which admittedly they are selling for an okay price at £79.99 (though if you shop around you can get the newer version with the 2K camera for around £99.99).

Fantastic show…CJ!!!
I used to commute to London on the train. Have been known to use one or two of the excuses used in this show why I was to work. Sorry boss train delayed while we waited for the farmer to get his herd of sheep off the track. (That was before the branch line was still diesel trains and really did happen).

Just had a look. Captain Birdseye is standing in front of a sign saying Shop the Best with Mike Mason. The best what? The best cheap tat that Poundland rejected? We need to know...
It should say 'The Best Shop' or 'Shop Better' that would make more grammatic sense. Of course the more truthful title is 'Carousel of Crap With Mike Mason'

Mike Mason Music Machine
The Beautiful Bald Fella Sings
VOLUME 2

I Got The Music in Me
(Unfortunately)
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
Yesterday (all my prices were just the same)
Must Hang Sally
Christophe Duchamp (you know it's wrong)
The Oldest Swindler in Town
Hit me with your Walking Stick
I Can't Get No Sales Reaction
If I Had A Plunger
A Message to you Charley
Light My Fire (with Chef Flambé)
I Never Promised You a Hosed Garden
Keep Spending Most of Life
(Living in a Shysters Paradise)

Mike Mason Music Machine
The Beautiful Bald Fella Sings
VOLUME 2

I Got The Music in Me
(Unfortunately)
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
Yesterday (all my prices were just the same)
Must Hang Sally
Christophe Duchamp (you know it's wrong)
The Oldest Swindler in Town
Hit me with your Walking Stick
I Can't Get No Sales Reaction
If I Had A Plunger
A Message to you Charley
Light My Fire (with Chef Flambé)
I Never Promised You a Hosed Garden
Keep Spending Most of Life
(Living in a Shysters Paradise)
I have heard that The Bald Fella is glad he lost his hair because he wants to form a Right Said Fred tribute group and sing "I'm too Sexy which was actually written for him, however I cannot reveal my source...(OK it was overheard by Me Mike in the pub when he was showing off his watch to a group of impressed Milwall supporters on match day).

Dr Jezza looks like he's going to keel over when he again goes tonto trying to flog yet another Duchump.
"It looks like a Cartier or a Tag - they're all made of the same materials. It is a £1750 watch, that's that you insure it for".

Night after night after night after night after night........they tells us not only are they flying out, not only are they selling out, not only will you miss out.
This isn't embroidering the facts or being economical with the truth - they're spouting massive whoppers

Dr Jezza looks like he's going to keel over when he again goes tonto trying to flog yet another Duchump.
"It looks like a Cartier or a Tag - they're all made of the same materials. It is a £1750 watch, that's that you insure it for".

Night after night after night after night after night........they tells us not only are they flying out, not only are they selling out, not only will you miss out.
This isn't embroidering the facts or being economical with the truth - they're spouting massive whoppers
I like the argument that "they're made of the same materials so are practically the same". When I was at school I did needlework, we had to make a skirt. We were given materials and had access to machines. Yet mine wasn't quite as good as you'd find in even the cheapest shop (OK, mine was rubbish actually😂). It was rubbish because I didn't have good enough skills. So I didn't take my needlework skills and try to sell my clothing to John Lewis.

I'm sure this would apply to watch making as well.

Nice to see a combined fitness and body beauty hour this morning…Peter looking toned as ever..

IMG_4111.jpeg

Latest posts

Back