Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The trouble is with having a seemingly never ending clearance sale, is that the whole idea of a sale with some special bargains that is only short term, tends to dissipate as day after day after day after day it continues. You begin to think in the end that in fact, it’s not a clearance sale, never was, and never will be. Just another excuse to create a few more 1950s Christian names, and attempt to shift stock they couldn’t sell conventionally and by the looks of the no apparent end date, still can’t sell playing this silly game long-term.

Got the M*A*S*H theme tune former No. 1 UK hit single from the bargain bin in Woolworths Enfield Town in 1980 after it had dropped out of the charts. 25p a single on a Thursday lunchtime if you were quick.

Mason now saying he has an unbelievable co..ck...Even Simon wouldn't go that far. Hang on...CLOCK...That said, you never know what he really meant or anybody does on that channel. No set end date for the clearance sale, he says...John Thomas now an alleged buyer... Really, Charlie?? Dick, Fanny, Roger and Flangina to follow..

When you think rock was bottomed you go beneath it. A Bluetooth plastic coolbox. The combination you never dreamed of and never wanted. He apparently fought for it for his show - apparently. Like a record player fridge, a barbecue hair dryer, a musical toothbrush. Sounds like a speaker the size of a matchbox. Genuinely - where do they get this stuff from and why?

Mike Mason Music Machine
The Beauriful Bald Fella Sings

Ah ha ha ha Tellin' a Lie
Lying' Eyes
My Favourite Fings
The Way You Cook Tonight
((Accompanied by Chef Flambé)
Love Drain (people all over the world need a plunger)
I Love To Boogie
The Beardy Song
In An Ideal World
Somefink in the way I move
Shiny Shiny (with Natalia)
All along the Watch Tower (featuring DJ Kevski)
The Carnival is Over

Best played low on a tinny portable record player.

Watch out for Volume 2 of the Mike Mason Music Machine coming soon.

When you think rock was bottomed you go beneath it. A Bluetooth plastic coolbox. The combination you never dreamed of and never wanted. He apparently fought for it for his show - apparently. Like a record player fridge, a barbecue hair dryer, a musical toothbrush. Sounds like a speaker the size of a matchbox. Genuinely - where do they get this stuff from and why?
Did you ever watch Reggie Perrin? In he second series he opened a shop called Grot, selling rubbish. Presents for people you don't like. I seem to remember a square hula hoop. I think Idea World took inspiration from this.

Mike Mason Music Machine
The Beauriful Bald Fella Sings

Ah ha ha ha Tellin' a Lie
Lying' Eyes
My Favourite Fings
The Way You Cook Tonight
((Accompanied by Chef Flambé)
Love Drain (people all over the world need a plunger)
I Love To Boogie
The Beardy Song
In An Ideal World
Somefink in the way I move
Shiny Shiny (with Natalia)
All along the Watch Tower (featuring DJ Kevski)
The Carnival is Over

Best played low on a tinny portable record player.

Watch out for Volume 2 of the Mike Mason Music Machine coming soon.

I don't just hear that, I feel that…

…right in my nausea gland.

Latest posts

Back