Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flicked onto IW in advert break. Just when you think it can’t get any worse, Dr. Edwards is selling a crystal encrusted insulated cup. Why oh why ? How the effing heck you’d keep it clean and hygienic is beyond me.

Those t shirts they are wearing are awful too very tacky. Oh heck. He’s just put on an XL fleece and done it up. Looks like an unpricked sausage in a frying pan that’s going to burst its innards out any minute now.

We're getting texts in from Guy Brett in the States for the next watch. Followed by Chuck and Hank no doubt.
He claimed a buyer from the States and one from Germany.
Ofthemasons always tells us you need a major form of UK credit or debit card.
No chance people are buying from abroad - there's the postage to consider.
More fairy tales.

What are they selling now? Tacky glasses in a gift box with stones that you use as ice cubes. Can't cope with anything else, I'm off to bed. Good night all.
You've missed Doc Edwards desperately trying to flog a fountain pen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"If you don't pop it in your basket, you're going to miss out. Do it. They will go"

Yes, Doctor, the craze for fountain pens is unrelenting, there's such a demand.
Oh. hang on, this is 2024, not 1924

You've missed Doc Edwards desperately trying to flog a fountain pen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"If you don't pop it in your basket, you're going to miss out. Do it. They will go"

Don't worry, next up is a pack of 50 small biros with Index written on the side…

Quill pens next followed by slate & chalk, then papyrus & reed pens

One of us should text in claiming to be Mr D Trump saying he's a huge fan of Peter Simon and loves the watches he sells.

We should all send messages in the name of celebrities alive or dead. I can't decide whether I'd be Taylor Swift or Liz Truss😉

Think about who you'd like to be, I'm hoping some good contributions. If we picked names from long ago like Dorothy Lamour or Phil Silvers the children/crew wouldn't know who they were and wouldn't block the message!

Apologies, I'm in a very silly mood tonight...
Betty Rubble, Lucille Ball, Fanny Craddock, Joyce Grenfell, Glenn Miller. I'm off to bed now, I'll come up with some more later.

One of us should text in claiming to be Mr D Trump saying he's a huge fan of Peter Simon and loves the watches he sells.

We should all send messages in the name of celebrities alive or dead. I can't decide whether I'd be Taylor Swift or Liz Truss😉

Think about who you'd like to be, I'm hoping some good contributions. If we picked names from long ago like Dorothy Lamour or Phil Silvers the children/crew wouldn't know who they were and wouldn't block the message!

Apologies, I'm in a very silly mood tonight...
I’d like to text in as Cupid Stunt 😳🤣

He claimed a buyer from the States and one from Germany.
Ofthemasons always tells us you need a major form of UK credit or debit card.
No chance people are buying from abroad - there's the postage to consider.
More fairy tales.
Sorry but you need to BACK OFF!!!

Never mind the USA. I have it on VERY good authority the two astronauts currently stuck on the ISS in space have been placing orders as they're stuck up there until Feb 2025 and need to replenish some supplies.

Okay, the delivery time is a bit longer, however IW is honouring their orders, got it?!?

;)

It's flying out the door
The goods? The credibility? Kidding the poor?
Tell 'em this..Tell 'em that. Tell 'em you're fit..Tell 'em you're fat..
Tell 'em you're rich. Tell 'em you're poor. Tell them again the goods fly out the door.
Make up a text..Sing praises in words. Some might say the act of a tu...bounder
Compare the price. That's very nice. £9.99 x 10 will suffice...
Oh RRP..so high you will be...Show it right now for all saps to see...You sell at a fraction, a cynical action...Yet still they believe, can't see a deceive...
Oh Ideal World, for all that we're told...
How much is true? I'll leave that to you...

Noooo! Can't believed I missed a fountain pen😫, I'm devastated. Did they say it was used by Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson?🤔

I'm very impressed with the quality of names given. Particularly that one. Charlie and all the crew are too young to remember Kenny Everett, "oh but I'm telling you the plot. And it's all done in the best possible taste"🤣🤣
I loved Kenny Everett - brilliant both on tv and the radio. One of my all time favourite sketches was when he played all the Bee gees and of course Cupid stunt 🤣

Latest posts

Back