Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a Pick of the Day, Willie Hunt watches special at 9 pm tonight.

I presume if you're taking the Hunt, then you're getting something better than Vostok, not only better than Duchamp, not only better than the 20-squid smartphone.
But can it compare to a Swan and Edgar or, the daddy of them all - Mr Tommy Earnshaw??

Maybe the secret to a life of being on time is just to multi-buy - the collectors, of course, get one of each.

Cue the spiel about Savile Row store, suits owned by David Beckham, high-end luxury designer one-of-a-kind, quintessential BRITISH, LANNNDANN brand.

…Old Billy Hunt seems to make everything but suits these days, little of it the UK, never mind a London store. Almost like the shop shutdown, someone gave a wad for the brand name, and now trade on its former heritage to flog cheap tat to the gullible and impressionable 🇬🇧.

Nah, can't be. IW wouldn't.

Ooh, tomorrow's pick of the day: Willie Hunt Mop and Bucket! 🧹\😍/🪣

Last edited:
Not true because MikeOfTheMasons said that when you walk in a bar (wearing whatever cruddy watch HD was selling at the time), the conversation would stop, dogs would stop barking, and everyone would stare at you in awe and somebody would demand to know what brand it was and where they could get it.

And I believe him😜.
as well as sniffing your person to enquire what sweet aroma you were wearing

Cue the spiel about Savile Row store, suits owned by David Beckham, high-end luxury designer one-of-a-kind, quintessential BRITISH, LANNNDANN brand.

…Old Billy Hunt seems to make everything but suits these days, little of it the UK, never mind a London store. Almost like the shop shutdown, someone gave a wad for the brand name, and now trade on its former heritage to flog cheap tat to the gullible and impressionable 🇬🇧.

Nah, can't be. IW wouldn't.

Ooh, tomorrow's pick of the day: Willie Hunt Mop and Bucket! 🧹\😍/🪣
Wait for the William Hunt waterless Wash n Wax and the William Hunt Spray and Leave weedkiller and the William Hunt roofix

My God that perfume looks so cheap and so nasty. Like a prize you'd deliberately miss on a provincial fairground hoopla stall. Which storage unit do they buy this stuff from? I would genuinely prefer to eat my own entrails than be asked to flog this stuff.

BACK OFF!!!!

I make it for them in my shed. It has top notes of manure, middle notes of sweaty socks and bottom notes of skunk.

The local council also buy it from me, used to kill the weeds ...

;)

This could be a present day advert on IW, aimed at their discerning customers who buy their quality timepieces ...

I have to say another of Harry Enfield's characters, Stavros, reminds me of a IW presenter.

Hi everybody peeps, Yiannis here and I gort lorts of luvverly bargins for ya tonight innit?

you doner 'av to pay all at once cos we 'av the flexis see?
we 'av some bootful buckles for ya belts, very symbolic innit like Greek Gods shinier than Natalia.

Make you look very sexy like me, Yiannis, innit?

an I still gort all da stuff wot I said sold out last night an dem quick release watch straps wot me 2 year old showed me how to do. They're easy peasy innit?

See ya everybody peeps!

Wait for the William Hunt waterless Wash n Wax and the William Hunt Spray and Leave weedkiller and the William Hunt roofix
And the Thomas Earnshaw light up walking cane and the Mann Egerton 3.0 litre v6 air fryer and the Swan & Edgar nose trimmer and the Mullican & O'Hair dryer and lots more must-have pick-of-the-week bargains from the big brands you love and admire so much with such valued and historic legacies.

I’m holding out for the mother of all I.W products…a Willie Hunt/Duchumps collab vibration plate featuring;
  • Limited edition heirloom clock face to time your on-board jiggling
  • discreet bladeless fan (up-flow) with choice of cooling mist in Gammon or Sexy Shoo
  • ‘jump in’, semi-rigid, copper compression socks for, well, every ailment imaginable
  • integrated ‘essential swig of collagen’ bottle holder
  • smart-cane either side for stabilisation…with first-layer leather handles
  • handy anti-microbial hanging hook for post-workout Tamsy tent dress/NIIICE tee
UPGRADE OPTIONS INCLUDE;
  • rattan-style ‘park your ass’ integrated bench seat
  • Opatra LED diving-helmet with built-in face polisher
Go on, ave’ a buy 🤭

Torchy raving about Duchump watches. We only have a limited supply. I don't mean to brag, but I have 2 expensive watches (why mention them then)? Everything about it is dripping in excellence and luxury, it's worth £3000, I would have one in my stash, but my wife won't allow me. What a load of old sh*t. He also says the names of buyers don't appear on their screens. Duchamp swims in the same waters as the top watch makers. 🤣🤣🤣. Pedro would be proud of the crap he is spouting.

Torchy raving about Duchump watches. We only have a limited supply. I don't mean to brag, but I have 2 expensive watches (why mention them then)? Everything about it is dripping in excellence and luxury, it's worth £3000, I would have one in my stash, but my wife won't allow me. What a load of old sh*t. He also says the names of buyers don't appear on their screens. Duchamp swims in the same waters as the top watch makers. 🤣🤣🤣. Pedro would be proud of the crap he is spouting.

Janice says you won't find a watch of this quality for this kind of price. :rolleyes:

Actually Janice, I wouldn't lie to you, but you will and it's cheaper in fact, it's called the Roamer Primline and we know it's the same quality, as the Duchump watch is an exact copy (Rip Off) of the Roamer watch made in the same facilities as the Roamer watch, £3000 watch my arse.:ROFLMAO:

He's mentioned "Swiss movement" about a hundred times, yet hasn't said what ******* movement it is. Okay it's a Sellita SW240, but if the movement is so important and so, so special why not tell the viewers.:rolleyes:

I’m holding out for the mother of all I.W products…a Willie Hunt/Duchumps collab vibration plate featuring;
  • Limited edition heirloom clock face to time your on-board jiggling
  • discreet bladeless fan (up-flow) with choice of cooling mist in Gammon or Sexy Shoo
  • ‘jump in’, semi-rigid, copper compression socks for, well, every ailment imaginable
  • integrated ‘essential swig of collagen’ bottle holder
  • smart-cane either side for stabilisation…with first-layer leather handles
  • handy anti-microbial hanging hook for post-workout Tamsy tent dress/NIIICE tee
UPGRADE OPTIONS INCLUDE;
  • rattan-style ‘park your ass’ integrated bench seat
  • Opatra LED diving-helmet with built-in face polisher
Go on, ave’ a buy 🤭
must be solar powered

Janice was salivating over a Willie Hunt - claptrap about it being a quality timepiece for the same cost as his family having some fast food. Naturally, the cost he was speaking about was the first flexi.

I often stop for a burger and chips, with a free refill collagen drink, at McHunt.
They serve the burgers nicely raw but the plinky plonky music in the background takes your mind off the chewing.
Best of all is cost - only £1.99, first of four flexis.

BUSY BUSY BUSY says Pledge Head on the Your Forehead Can Guide Ships Home Like Mine Can Beauty Extravaganza - the phone rang.

The frightening thing for me is that we (me and Ideal World) have the same IKEA sofa - well, they have the three seater version. No accounting for taste. At least it’s not rattan. Selling the plastic roof tribute to Newbury Park Underground Station now. Also great for putting your Superfast Matchbox Cars under. Just off to polish the brass now. Can’t think why??

Last edited:
IMG_3801.jpeg

Opatra Light Pro

IMG_3802.jpeg

Newbury Park Underground Station Drop Off Area

''OMG I forgot to mention, one of the lovely clients on Ideal World had a dog who was in pain and couldn't walk, after 10 minutes of use the dog was back to normal''

That is the single worst health claim I have ever heard this channel spit out. A miracle cure for dogs. The Opatra light pro. This channel needs investigating ASAP. That is utterly disgusting saying things like that with ZERO medical evidence to back it up.

Latest posts

Back