Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was hoping to see Chef Mark today, but when I tuned in there were some technical issues in the studio kitchen…

IMG_3778.jpeg

Last edited:
We all stand corrected - the best way to create a meal of raw meat is with an electric skillet.
So bin the air fryers. airfryer/microwave combos etc.
This is the way to fritter away more cash - ave a buy
I thought it was the rangemate? the one you stick in the microwave and you get restaurant quality grilled/bbq meat in a fraction of the time? the one Mike of the Masons has in his all time top 3 products ever, who's been doing it for 25 years.

God this woman makes my teeth itch.Why does it take two people to present weed killer:unsure:
View attachment 29276

In theory having a competent "expert" along with a honest presenter should give an air of assurance and may help to persuade any potential buyer having doubts.

But in IW case, it's part of a con sales tactic, they use an incompetent "pretendy expert", that knows sod all about the product, to lie and mislead in an attempt to sway (con) any thick potential buyers into buying their cheap crap products.

Why would anybody be encouraged to watch those two vacuous comedians and buy anything as a result? I assume both receive remuneration for sitting there talking out their bottom ends for the shows they appear on together? The question is why? And what buffoon thinks it makes commercial sense to do so?

Because unfortunately society is full of idiots with few brain cells/zero common sense and full of folks that are quite happy to reward shyster behaviour because they're selling a bargain.

In an Ideal society, it would be full of folks with a healthy dose of education and common sense and no place for the likes of IW, shysters would be treated as social lepers which they so rightly deserve. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Because unfortunately society is full of idiots with few brain cells/zero common sense and full of folks that are quite happy to reward shyster behaviour because they're selling a bargain.

In an Ideal society, it would be full of folks with a healthy dose of education and common sense and no place for the likes of IW, shysters would be treated as social lepers which they so rightly deserve. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
They mainly exploit the older folks I feel, those who aren't tech savvy enough to do their own online comparison and just believe the utter garbage 'non direct' comparison IW show on screen. Of course this won't account for all viewers and those really have no excuse and are lambs to the slaughter.

It is very much geared to the non-Internet savvy, older person’s market. That is the area of viewer the 1970s seaside promenade humour is geared towards. People who are trusting of others in general and particularly so of what they are being told by the nice man or lady on the television. Nice men and ladies on the telly shops never lie etc…Sadly, people like this are seen as fair game for a dodgy sales patter. Whereas, a decent and moral organisation should be doing their level best to help them via informed choice selling.

He does seem to favour these, erm, ‘statement’ buckles. A long-horn steer buckle attached to a rugged cowboy is one thing but to a ‘genuinely’ coiffured I.W presenter is just naff 🤦🏼‍♀️
Do Ideal sell these buckles? Surely Dirty Peter and OftheMasons would love one! Good luck if you get it.View attachment 29249

God this woman makes my teeth itch.Why does it take two people to present weed killer:unsure:
View attachment 29276
She is one of those presenters (Sally Jacks is another) they love to talk. She is supposed to be doing the stock updates and overall product discussion and cue Peter V for his demo spiel. But she ultimately steals his lines and he is left repeating the same thing verbatim. He is meant to be the one in the know and informing viewers of the specifics and the science behind it. She just can't help herself.

He does seem to favour these, erm, ‘statement’ buckles. A long-horn steer buckle attached to a rugged cowboy is one thing but to a ‘genuinely’ coiffured I.W presenter is just naff 🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe he keeps wearing them because he knows we will keep mentioning them, or to distract from his eyes.

Shiny Shiny did my head in.

Oh my God..it’s Mr. Sheen head. Somebody said it could be the production crew (aged 12) not using the cameras right that makes her face look like a pair of mirror polished DMs. But she was standing next to Herself and Herself wasn’t shining at all in comparison.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back