Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vitamin patches for sale = classic P. Simon rambling.

"Not only if you have arthritis"
"If you're like me and have problems swallowing" - fnarr fnarr.
"Not only are these award-winning"

"I've been doing a lot of research" - as he stares down reading from a bit of paper.
"As I say, they're a patch you put on"
"Quite a few of you texting in to say you use them.....terrific buy".

It's nonsense off the scale as he tries to pronounces Glucosamine and Chondroitin.
I'll stick to my Bassett's soft and chewy vitamins.

Also he says, as I say an awful lot, it drives me mad. I can't watch him for too long now, he's a complete and utter tool, and that's being polite.
That and ‘Okay’- that winds me up. That and Natalia saying ‘texes’ for texts.
That and everyone on Shopping Telly saying ’Trouser’ Instead of ‘Trousers’ and ‘Sun Glass’ instead of Sunglasses. These things have always been ‘a pair of’ . Not sure why they are not anymore!

…and what’s the white thing hanging around the outer corner of his left eye? Has the tip broken off the white eyeliner he’s often seen wearing?! (I’m not joking about him wearing white eyeliner frequently).

I’ve also noticed he claims that MANY of the sh***y items he schlepps these days are “award winning”. That’s simply a lie.

Pillock.

Last edited:
So the Anchar is on the show, last 16 in the World according to Peter.

Strange i've found it onsale at 16 online retailers, i gave up at 16 there were more, which just proves well need the old meter out tonight.:ROFLMAO:

411.jpg

…and what’s the white thing hanging around the outer corner of his left eye? Has the tip broken off the white eyeliner he’s often seen wearing?! (I’m not joking about him wearing white eyeliner frequently).

I’ve also noticed he claims that MANY of the sh***y items he schlepps these days are “award winning”. That’s simply a lie.

Pillock.
He has a bobbley bit of skin at the corner of his eye. He said years ago he was going to get it seen to. Looks like he's gone over it with the white eyeliner. 🤡

He's flogging that trolley again - "what a great idea" - it's a trolley!

"Not only for your suitcases" - but you've flogged cases with wheels for years.

"Not only for compost bags, ok, alright"

"Not only for moving your fridge or cooker" - good luck with that, ok, alright. It looks as flimsy as you like, ok, alright.

Latest posts

Back