Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'I demanded to the producer that I do this show. I wanted to be the one to launch this small plastic tabletop Japanese garden ornament for you, £9.99 and on 25 flexis. I also negotiated the low price, down from the £10.20 they wanted to launch it at ...'

tbh call me a cynic, I don't believe anything they say.

cynic chappie doesn't have quite the same ring to it

Do some presenters get to choose there Items to sell

As Peter has the Vibraplate and Bladeless fan on later
Probably not, but they often make these claims maybe to boost their importance within the company to the viewer. And it makes the product sound good if they say they specifically asked for it.

And of course if Peter has anything fitness related he can wear those grubby blue shorts that gets his fan club over excited😵‍💫

Where are these Opatra products on the Harrods website? Apparently they sell them on there? No sign when you look. Or is it just in-store where they retail them there?

Last edited:
'I demanded to the producer that I do this show. I wanted to be the one to launch this small plastic tabletop Japanese garden ornament for you, £9.99 and on 25 flexis. I also negotiated the low price, down from the £10.20 they wanted to launch it at ...'

tbh call me a cynic, I don't believe anything they say.
Basically, if the 'price' (or 'final price' on TJC) is the same as it has been on the website, then the presenter is lying about negotiating the price down.
Like you I don't believe a word they say. Sadly there will be viewers who do.

Where are these Opatra products on the Harrods website? Apparently they sell them on there? No sign when you look. Or is it just in-store where they retail them there?
They’re not available on the website, only in store in the technology department. Apparently.

I saw a stand for them in Westfield Shepherds Bush on Sunday. Not a shop but one of those counters in between the shops.

They had no customers and were trying to attract customers in an assertive manner. One caught my eye as I was passing and he tried to approach me but I wasn't having that.

Latest posts

Back