Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to say, I don't watch to much telly selly any more. However the Bid/PD fiasco was hypnotic slow motion comedy car crash GOLD, I couldn't believe my eyes or ears on some of the presentations. Just fast forward a few months and now I/W are heading the same way. I think the self destruct button has been firmly pushed into obvious oblivion with the new addition of the same mob that were evident at the demise of that channel. It has been said many time before that the apparent disbelief or amazement at the most mundane piece of tat can almost bring some presenters to time and time again experience the same amazement the following day as if the tat has not been shown before. Also while I have the floor - the double description of something being absolutely stunning / beautiful / amazing / etc, loses it's appeal after the same description applies for everything. And the tech lady doing the Tablet, please change the format, where's Janice - she's in the bedroom - oh purleeeese! I/W it is becoming a novelty show as was the other now defunct channel.
We aim to please, :mysmilie_17:
What a spiteful old buggar you are. Are you an incel or something?
No I’m not connected to IW

For me, Simon has never been obese. Slightly overweight, yes. But clinically obese? I don’t think so. Obviously, it is a great selling tactic to overplay his weight issues, but having seen him on and usually off since the early 2000s in shopping television, he has never struck me as hugely overweight. A stone or two, yes, perhaps. But not as he portrays the issue.

Latest posts

Back