Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Speaking of health issues, I have multiple things going on including pancreatic cancer,( symptomless so far apart from no appetite), bilary disease and acute pancreatitis now and then.Also on 24/7 oxygen and housebound since 2019 so you’d expect me to be miserable but I’m really not. I look forward to reading all of your funny comments and it definitely is the best medicine. I’m not going to let any of these things get me down and so far so good. Still enjoy the consternation and lots of laughter at Pedro’s mishaps and wonderful nonsensical ramblings.It’s the best thing ever.

Speaking of health issues, I have multiple things going on including pancreatic cancer,( symptomless so far apart from no appetite), bilary disease and acute pancreatitis now and then.Also on 24/7 oxygen and housebound since 2019 so you’d expect me to be miserable but I’m really not. I look forward to reading all of your funny comments and it definitely is the best medicine. I’m not going to let any of these things get me down and so far so good. Still enjoy the consternation and lots of laughter at Pedro’s mishaps and wonderful nonsensical ramblings.It’s the best thing ever.
I'm sorry to hear about yours and others health issues, I have issues myself, but I never take this forum or criticisms too seriously. I have seen and heard some horrible things in my time working in news and in the media and been called all sorts and had people wishing me dead or threatening to kill me (I never believed any of it). Coming on and having a bit of banter is just what we need. And if thin skinned showbiz people can't hack it, too bad.

I think it's good to try to find something to laugh at every day if we can. IW and this forum is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attachments

• JacksWAC.png
    JacksWAC.png
    579.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back