Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Richard Mire was on Create and Craft the other week and Bev Hare and Polti Tonight, I wonder if the new IW are not going to down the brands we have known and Create and Craft, are offering the odd slot

If so why not keep shop extra going until at least xmas
More people watch C&C? Plus they're not having to pay wages to the gruesome foursome

I do Find it strange, mind how companies like Polti, who were on IW for years haven’t been asked back, same with Piranha, Beldray etc

I imagine there’s been discussions but clearly no agreement on a deal yet. I imagine TJC feel they’ve got the upper hand in negotiations and some
Of those brands have contracts with Hochanda still. But it’d be important for the new owners of IW get them back. They might not bring in as much money as walking aids and dash cams but they are quality known brands that elevate the channel’s appearance- and if people see those they’re more likely to stick around for the tat

With
I imagine there’s been discussions but clearly no agreement on a deal yet. I imagine TJC feel they’ve got the upper hand in negotiations and some
Of those brands have contracts with Hochanda still. But it’d be important for the new owners of IW get them back. They might not bring in as much money as walking aids and dash cams but they are quality known brands that elevate the channel’s appearance- and if people see those they’re more likely to stick around for the tat
I never even considered they may all still be in some contract with Hochanda

Lies.....the navy Schild Freidrich is on the Schild website for $3,650.00 USD not 5,500.00 USD and it has not sold out.

He came out with the usual bullshit about the Schild & Duchamp brands being Swiss etc, which it was at one time before it went bust, already submitted an ASA complaint this week about Duchamp shows, looks like another for the Schild show as well. :D

What's funny is why is a "Swiss brand's" web site prices in USD, it would either be in Swiss Francs, give an option to change currency or automatically change to a version for the country you live in like Tissot's web site does. Seeing as it's a Hong Kong company (Solar Time) & brand then it should really be in HKD. ;):ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back