Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good stuff Nelly sure you will be fine

I caught the end of Angela leaving, they didn't exactly seem to treat her amazingly for a last day, did they?

A rather average looking bunch of flowers Shaun came on and a few camera people clapping
I imagine the atmosphere in that place can’t be good, but doesn’t mean you can’t send them off in a right way, I remember Angela when she was the tat guest at QVC.

Did you agree Jazzy? Maybe she didn't want anything that big but I have seen bigger send offs for people I have worked with who had done a few years

Wasn't a sign of a card even

At least Angela retired gracefully,dinosaur den and the QVC equivalent,delboy 2sizes2small will be around until another meteorite strikes the earth 🌍

Has Angela actually retired, I’m sure she started at QVC in the 90s
I think someone said near the end she is moving to France

Then again Joannnnne De Vandermahoweennnnnnnnnnnn moved away and still came back

The shopping tv game not many leave (for good)

Has Angela actually retired, I’m sure she started at QVC in the 90s

She's off to live in France is what they said.

Of course a lot of them are freelance so technically they haven't retired from an IW job/or from a place of work as would happen in our case, with a company pension from IW etc, they've retired themselves from being available to hire for work, which as harrytumkins says they could change their mind and be available again in a month or so.;)

On people leaving and there Exit, one I remember was Dean when he left the old Create and Craft, he told people about a week before on air, that it would be his last shift pattern on Create and Craft, for the next week on air he had people emailing him on air, saying how much they didn’t want him to go, and made his last week all about him, his last show I don’t think they actually sold any items, it was just Dean reading emails, and talked about how much the Create and Craft family meant to him

Only to return freelance months later

According to Jonathan the Earnshaw Tourbillon (stop sniggering at the back) is "slowly made by master watch makers" hence why there are "so few of them". (Exactly how slow and by whom wasn't specified.)

Plus Shaun is "not being funny but" again. Oh mate YOU ARE NEVER BEING FUNNY. EVER.

Also Jonathan: "When they turn off the channel at the end of the evening they will remember the watches they've seen". Yes but not for the reasons he thinks :D

Tommy Earnshaw session of the excrement from a male cow variant er..THERE is on top form, telling us he has only seen a Tommy Tourb..er Tourbiel..you know.. in a restaurant on a wrist, ever. He must stop eating at the Hungry Horse, THERE. Ryan is so full of it he needs urgent emptying by a sanitised tanker. How do they sleep at night peddling this garbage? Very well - on an Emma mattress. Free gift with every Tommy this evening - a dusty old pamphlet from 2005, telling us about frying hot air.

According to Jonathan the Earnshaw Tourbillon (stop sniggering at the back) is "slowly made by master watch makers" hence why there are "so few of them". (Exactly how slow and by whom wasn't specified.)

Plus Shaun is "not being funny but" again. Oh mate YOU ARE NEVER BEING FUNNY. EVER.

Also Jonathan: "When they turn off the channel at the end of the evening they will remember the watches they've seen". Yes but not for the reasons he thinks :D
would that be 'hand on heart' shaun!! another smarmy little :poop: springs to mind.

2 for £9 super quick dry towels

You would imagine these things could give you a full body transformation
That was funny as at one point, Sally said you can get these Cheap, Ooh More Expensive elsewhere

Now it’s Air Con time, Shona put a up a slide, with it saying temperatures up to 22c this week, and 29 or 30 this weekend coming, it’s not according to any forecast I’ve seen, most are saying Stormy into July, but of course IW aren’t gonna tell you that, Shona went ooh its hot in the studio, but it’s cool now, I’m near this machine, I thought those studios had Air Con anyway, Peter V has got his thermometer out again

Interesting to hear them scaremonger over apparent forthcoming temperatures. What they tell us appears to bear no relation whatsoever to what I see on the BBC Weather app. That said, Ideal World clearly has a better link to the Met Office than the BBC does. Hence they can proudly state with confidence it will be 180 degrees Celsius in the air fryer er ..shade next week and not the 20 degrees I can see. Bast…s

Also, the out of work actress lady has two jobs at IW she says. Along with being an expert on the weather, she is also an interior design expert in her second job with the company. Does that mean they pay her a number of different wages with two national insurance numbers? Or is the truth she gets one fee for pretending to be a presenter and an expert on everything?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I am usually ripped to the ti.. on hard drinking, drugs and hard women, but did I just hear Peter Von Kredibilitibypass tell us to not waste our money on ANY OTHER FAN during his air conditioning matinee performance show on a loop this morning? NOT what he says when he is hawking ANY OTHER FANS!!! I may though have misheard him and what he actually said was he needs a LIFE BAN from going round shopping television channels playing the role of an expert.

James Corden doppleganger telling the man who cooks cream egg fritters in the air fryers that he tried to cook chips (he looks like he’s eaten a few) in his conventional oven at home but the oven took 25..yes 25…that’s 25 credibility free minutes to become hot enough to cook them. Really? Is this a stone oven outside with a flint? An ice oven in his igloo? A clay oven in his garden? An old oven that doesn’t work now? An oven he forgot to turn on? Or a load of old boll…aiming to mislead as a selling point? No way would any working electric or gas oven take 25 minutes to become hot enough and reach recommended temperature (180 to 200 degrees?) to cook chips (oven chips or otherwise). Mine is usually ready to cook chips perfectly well after about five to ten minutes minutes. Just how do they keep getting away with making these consistently inaccurate and unproven claims??

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back