Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope she has a good supply of bog rolls hidden away.
The expensive ones,which were being sold on Ideal World šŸ¤­ they were difficult to find at the timešŸ¤£
Will not be long now before someone flushes the IW toilet and itā€™s all gone!

Werenā€™t they trying to profiteer from selling bog and kitchen roll packs not long after Lockdown began? Ā£80 for some greasy Izal type medicated toilet rolls you got nowhere with in public lavatories, and in Grannyā€™s toilet back in the 1970s. In the end having to use a ten bob note to wipe up with instead. My wife was seriously ill around then so watching IW was far from my to do list. But nonetheless, a pretty low stunt to pull if so.

Kevski back with a super World exclusive of the Vostok Europe Rocket N1 tonight.

Funny how world exclusives work on Ideal World, the same watches can be bought right now from Just4watches.co.uk. :eek::ROFLMAO:

It's Peter Simon with him tonight so how many times will they get Seiko's name wrong and call them "Seiko Industries" (Indian sewing machine manufacturer with no connection to Seiko, Japan) during the show?

I can tell Kevin why Igor hasn't made many of each, coz no one's buying them šŸ˜
I've just sold a pagani design with an nh34 in it for Ā£75šŸ™„

It's already a collectors item as they've only made 10 of each and other distributors won't have stock for 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

Just cause they've only got 10 of each at launch doesn't make them collectors items, not when hundreds more of each watch will be made in the next few months.

They've waited approx. 49 minutes tonight but it's finally back: the blue Lunokhod 2! 'Single figures' according to Simon Peters (very very allegedly).

Incidentally all the latest Vostok Europe watches I've noticed just have the VE logo as opposed to 'Vostok Europe' on them, perhaps further distancing themselves from the old Russia 'Vostok'/'Boktok' connotation. A bit like Ideal World now often referring to themselves as IW...

6 watches that have NEVER been seen before.

I must have been drinking too much earlier as i'm sure i saw them, not only at Just4watches but also at the German distributor's site although he does say 3 weeks delivery.
I received an email from Kevs company on Tuesday telling me to come check them out on Just4Watches........:unsure:

I received an email from Kevs company on Tuesday telling me to come check them out on Just4Watches........:unsure:

It's his son's company, they share the same premises etc. Think they'll be taking over when Kev hangs up his spurs.

It's a separate company, separate accounts and separate Directors etc, but for some strange reason, when Kevs on IW doing exclusive launches, they don't count as another retailer who has stock.

Last edited:
Paul Berk sorry Becque LOVES saying

"somebody tell John Lewis they have been beaten on price THEY SAY THEY ARE NEVER BEATEN OR WHATEVER THEY SAY SOMEONE TELL THEM"

shouting like an idiot

Even more of an idiot if he ever realised that hasn't existed for a fair while now

They scrapped that pledge a couple of years ago, was it? Neither use nor ornament my old mum would have described him as.

I havenā€™t been on here for a while and Iā€™ve only skimmed IW now and again. However the other night my friend recommended buying an air con unit for the bedroom as she said itā€™s a godsend. I thought ā€œI know who has a surplus of air conditionersā€ so switched over to our favourite one stop shopping outlet.

Lo and behold they werenā€™t selling the air conditioner, but they were selling one of those terrible fans that they keep warning us about. And not even the air shower one. This one had the benefit of the fan moving backwards and forwards as well as up and down, as well as being whisper quiet. Well bugger me, I only went and ordered one (after doing my due diligence reading reviews and price checking online first).

Now I come on here tonight and read the last few pages and it sounds like the bosses of IW have a mouthful of nails about to hammer the doors closed. Plus Garden Bargains Angela is retiring! (Like rats from a ship?)

Luckily my fan has left the warehouse otherwise Iā€™d have been rushing to cancel my purchase from my bank card.

Good stuff Nelly sure you will be fine

I caught the end of Angela leaving, they didn't exactly seem to treat her amazingly for a last day, did they?

A rather average looking bunch of flowers Shaun came on and a few camera people clapping

Latest posts

Back