Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although he may look like a horse with hair transplant, he did the Pentathlon.

He really loves himself that's for sure. ;)

Haha agree on both counts. Seems to be looking rather smug because he is 50 (imo he looks it) and does this and that fitness kilometre wise. He is lucky , probably had great sport science and physio support, looks pretty small physically which has got to be easier on the body joints.

me well I’m 50, knackered shoulder joint , plantar fasciitis in my right foot, too many years doing circuit training and five a side footy on concrete courts have caught up with me, not a lack of bovine collagen….now where can I get a Lonsdale exercise bike, been hearing great things !!! :LOL: :LOL:

Christ Mathey-Tissot come out with a decent sized watch and they stick a ****** ingot in the dial, idiots.:rolleyes:

Actually they've done a nice small sized explorer homage to the Asian market but it sold out before i could get one, oops sound like Mason there. :ROFLMAO:

https://amwg.myshopify.com/products...-exclusive-2nd-edition?variant=40084575944885

£2400 RRP why? Not worth anything near that. The ingot would be about £30 ish and although it's got an ETA that doesn't warrant the RRP they are quoting.

And before they show it and Kevski makes the claim, that Traser P67 officer watch is not made to MIL-G specs as IW web site states, Traser have had a watch made to US army spec standards (P66) but the P67 isn't it.

Oh and the T100 is back again, how many months and shows have we been told we won't see it again. :ROFLMAO:

What Olympics was he in exactly? London 1924? Paralympics? Is it the Modern Pentathlon he goes on about as his event? Or was he on some sort of reserve list and never made the actual Games (non-disabled/disabled) themselves?

tonights expert Kevin Ratner:)

that gold ingot watch, ****** awful, and a MM sales closure classic patter unfolds…..looks like some muppet fell for it.

I really can't understand the ingot, does nothing for the watch's look and adds very little to the value. I can understand making parts of the case, hands or movement out of gold, but just sticking an ingot in the dial, nope just don't get it.

Considering Kev has been in the watch retail business 48 years, seems to get longer with every show, Kev showing his ignorance while trying to big up IW's returns and money back guarantee - "what companies give you a money back guarantee"

Despite IW's wording making it sound like they're doing the viewers/customers a favour, IW, like all distance selling retailers, ie online retailers, mail order catalogues etc have too, it's the ****** LAW ya numpty. :rolleyes:

He seems one of the more credible people on IW and seems bothered to tell you a bit about ingredients etc, unlike ‘chefs’ uncle fester and lurch
Totally agree. He's very honest about his background and doesn't purport to be some sort of chef type character that he quite clearly admits that he isn't. He explains the products clearly and demonstrates them well. A lot of Ideal World's so-called 'experts' could learn a lot from him about how to do their job well and NOT do it on the basis of making outrageous and inaccurate claims as they do it.

That terribly unfunny shammy man is back on air… Droning monotone delivery, terrible puns (Golden Reliver) for the sides splitting subject of urinating on carpets..His charming anecdote about inebriated Uncle Mike (Hunt) spilling his Lambrini all over the carpet, or more likely, dropping his trousers and taking a dump on his carpets in the very worst protest at his awful patter. After all, apart from Jacinda Ardern, has there ever been a New Zealand comedian?

Have to laugh at Varney's delusions, "Amazon, our biggest competitor". :ROFLMAO:

Competitor? You're not even in the same league, IW's value is in Amazon's petty cash territory ya numpty, in the time it's taken for your 1 hour show Amazon (Just in the UK) have probably taken in more money than IW has in their whole 22 years of existence.

Totally agree. He's very honest about his background and doesn't purport to be some sort of chef type character that he quite clearly admits that he isn't. He explains the products clearly and demonstrates them well. A lot of Ideal World's so-called 'experts' could learn a lot from him about how to do their job well and NOT do it on the basis of making outrageous and inaccurate claims as they do it.
It seems they let any gob-turd on air. They would really benefit from being more descriptive of the products, and lets face it honest, but perhaps the punters just buy anyway.

A good start would be to get shut of Mason, Simon, furnishings Alex,Tim, Den, little and large Chefs , probably 75 percent of the over enthusiastic numpties, there has got to be way more credible sales people out there.

The male clothes model Steve is right up will the best of them talking turd, every clothing item is ‘absolutely incredible’ and a first last night, putting on a pair of a brand of trainers felt ‘mind blowing’. ‘Mind blowing’ ,what a load of absolute tripe.

That true to size Steve bloke is incredibly annoying. If he was a bottle of incredible HP sauce, he’d pour himself over himself, eat himself and say he tasted incredible. A custard pie in the face would beckon.
He sure is one annoying two hat, with a personality about as engaging as a single cell amoeba.

Last night you had Mason constantly bigging him up and trying to impart ’lads’ fashion advice, this from a 40?50? something bald bloke, at £12 for two t shirts or £20 for a hoodie they pretty much sell themselves, no doubt with Masons own over inflated ego he thinks it is all down to him

I do actually give them some credit for at least giving men a look in with fashion products. QVC couldn’t care less about male custom in general other than to buy for their woman as it were, so Ideal World at times having some decent clobber for blokes is appreciated. I did buy some of the U.S. Polo Assn. stuff from a week or two ago, and it really is good quality well made stuff to be fair. What I cannot abide is Upside Down Head and that smarmy fixed grin male model doing the ‘Bro’ ego act together. Mason clearly looks in a different mirror to what reflects back to me from TV screen when he is on. A massive ego on two little legs is what I see. Obviously not what he believes!! Contrary to what he and others may believe, ‘personalities’ don’t sell goods to anybody remotely sentient. Goods at good prices do that. You don’t even need a presenter for that.

I do actually give them some credit for at least giving men a look in with fashion products. QVC couldn’t care less about male custom in general other than to buy for their woman as it were, so Ideal World at times having some decent clobber for blokes is appreciated. I did buy some of the U.S. Polo Assn. stuff from a week or two ago, and it really is good quality well made stuff to be fair. What I cannot abide is Upside Down Head and that smarmy fixed grin male model doing the ‘Bro’ ego act together. Mason clearly looks in a different mirror to what reflects back to me from TV screen when he is on. A massive ego on two little legs is what I see. Obviously not what he believes!! Contrary to what he and others may believe, ‘personalities’ don’t sell goods to anybody remotely sentient. Goods at good prices do that. You don’t even need a presenter for that.
i also bought some of those tshirts

Latest posts

Back