Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IW Officially has now taken over the old BidTV...............

The bald fellas on with "chef" William:mysmilie_46:, the bald bloke shouts ok let us see the price in 3 2 1...............ITS £99.99 FOLKS GET ON THEM PHONES...............where have we all heard that bull before????

PS Y'all the web and phones have went made for this item and 10% gone already folks oh sorry its now 15% gone, ok bald bloke:sleepy:..............give us a new catchphrase why dont you?????

Bid up the bald bloke:hi:

The bald fellas on with "chef" William:mysmilie_46:, the bald bloke shouts ok let us see the price in 3 2 1...............ITS £99.99 FOLKS GET ON THEM PHONES...............where have we all heard that bull before????

PS Y'all the web and phones have went made for this item and 10% gone already folks oh sorry its now 15% gone, ok bald bloke:sleepy:..............give us a new catchphrase why dont you?????

I was just about to post that we've been doubly blessed this evening... we have been favoured with the dream team pairing of "Chef" William and Mike:mysmilie_46: :mysmilie_50: The falsetto tones of £4.99! £4.99!! in make-believe shock at the price of the 200 soups book (he referred to it as going supersonic).

I was just about to post that we've been doubly blessed this evening... we have been favoured with the dream team pairing of "Chef" William and Mike:mysmilie_46: :mysmilie_50: The falsetto tones of £4.99! £4.99!! in make-believe shock at the price of the 200 soups book (he referred to it as going supersonic).

Oh my word! Can't stand the ugly faux shock, Gollum won't win any awards anytime soon for his faux shock, he will get one for being a vile caldy bunt though.........pardon my French. :mysmilie_13:

If these Bid Twaterrati bring IW down like they did Bid, I will personally make sure they never work again.........yes I'll right to Butlins, Pontins, Haven and Lidl.

And the wooden spoon award for winter spring 2016 goes to, oh hold on we have joint winners...........its "chef:mysmilie_46:" William and the bald bloke.....so he doesnt feel left out....oh look he's all proud awww bless:mysmilie_8:

And the wooden spoon award for winter spring 2016 goes to, oh hold on we have joint winners...........its "chef:mysmilie_46:" William and the bald bloke.....so he doesnt feel left out....oh look he's all proud awww bless:mysmilie_8:

Can you imagine the faux look on his grid when he collects that award, yeah baldy like you never knew it was coming....

"Erm.......I'd like to thank Bid Tv for allowing me to close them down and er.........well that's it really"

Oh dear "chef:mysmilie_46:" William has managed to produce a pasta sauce textured item which has come out of a SOUP maker.........how can he get that wrong??? All he had to do was put ingrediants in the machine yet he ends up with a sauce that Ragu would be happy with:doh:

Can you imagine the faux look on his grid when he collects that award, yeah baldy like you never knew it was coming....

"Erm.......I'd like to thank Bid Tv for allowing me to close them down and er.........well that's it really"

Not forgetting all the other nominee's - too many to mention!

Its now the Wolfgang Puck pressure oven and according to the bald bloke THEY HAVE PANIC BUYERS NOW...................Get a life you fool, no you dont!!!

Anyway just look at the asthetics of the monstrosity of that oven, I would cover it up if I threw it in a skip its a horrible looking "device".............:confused:

PS: haha "chef:mysmilie_46:" William just said he thought he could cook before he used the Puck oven :mysmilie_14:

Its now the Wolfgang Puck pressure oven and according to the bald bloke THEY HAVE PANIC BUYERS NOW...................Get a life you fool, no you dont!!!

Anyway just look at the asthetics of the monstrosity of that oven, I would cover it up if I threw it in a skip its a horrible looking "device".............:confused:

PS: haha "chef:mysmilie_46:" William just said he thought he could cook before he used the Puck oven :mysmilie_14:

I think the only one in a Panic is the bald bloke trying to flog his quota!

William Kennelly is a chef on the tele,

Except the 'chef' bit isn't quite true,

If you're craving fine dining,

Then there's no silver lining,

His most adventurous dish is a stew

I thought Ideal World might do something special price wise for the Wolfgang Puck Pressire Oven, which has been sold on High Street TV for ages. Sadly not.

HSTV £249.99 inc P&P & 5 Easy Payments
IW £239.99 + £9.99 P+P & 4 Easy Payments

I don't think the cooker can completely help 'Chef' William. He made a joint of Beef with Roasted Vegetables. I think the joint of Beef looked rather overcooked but the Roasted Vegetables looked like Stewed Vegetables.

The good news is that he has finally been able to carve a Chicken that he cooked, it's a shame it took spending £250 to get there.

But again, Ideal World's inconsistencies come to the fore. They are basically saying your Traditional Oven and all the other Cookers they sell are shat yet I bet the 'Chefs' still use the Traditional Oven when selling pans.

And GOLLUM says every time they cook Beef at home it's rubbery and he can't stand dry Chicken. What's happened to his Halogen Oven? 2 minutes of watching this crap is enough :mysmilie_59:

I see Denn couldn't get her Bella Body off quick enough last night. She was back to her lumpy self with the ceramic pans. She said she wore it all the time and even rubbished the German brand that they used to flog and ALL wear!!

Someone posted some pics of these pans on FB after six months use. They were discoloured really badly, a brown mottled mess.

Ordered some bits from the gardening show Sunday

All arrived Tuesday very fast. Only ever ordered 3 things all arrived within 2 working days

I wonder if this how ideal keep going the qvc thread is full of complaints about delivery times.

This is one thing ideal seem to do well and if anything undersell (a first)

Ordered some bits from the gardening show Sunday

All arrived Tuesday very fast. Only ever ordered 3 things all arrived within 2 working days

I wonder if this how ideal keep going the qvc thread is full of complaints about delivery times.

This is one thing ideal seem to do well and if anything undersell (a first)

Ideal's postage charges are far more reasonable than QVC's yet both companies predominantly use Hermes.

But compared to Argos & Currys both are lame by comparison in both delivery times and cost :mysmilie_59:

I see Denn couldn't get her Bella Body off quick enough last night. She was back to her lumpy self with the ceramic pans. She said she wore it all the time and even rubbished the German brand that they used to flog and ALL wear!!

Someone posted some pics of these pans on FB after six months use. They were discoloured really badly, a brown mottled mess.

If Dennice said tomorrow was Friday I would have to check the calendar.

Latest posts

Back