Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have too much time on my hands...

I've just started making a few anagrams from the words Ideal, Bid and World... see what you think!

Rather a lot of these bring one presenter in particular to mind...:mysmilie_50::mysmilie_11:

I can put faces to the names, especially dildos, Brillos and boils. :mysmilie_17: especially boil, you prick a boil.

He tells it like it is, him............he must have quite a 'fake' collection now. He only ever wears his Rolex though.

Yeah that "fake" collection must be really growing, what with his "fake" collection of Kinkycade, Moissanite and his watches........hope they're all on his house insurance, or the YMCAs.

This week they're selling those big pressure ovens from infomercials that are endorsed by a US based Celebrity Chef called Wolfgang Puck.

I wonder how Dirty Peter will pronounce that? :mysmilie_59:

This week they're selling those big pressure ovens that are on infomercials that are endorsed by a US based Celebrity Chef called Wolfgang Puck.

I wonder how Dirty Peter will pronounce that? :mysmilie_59:

Yeah, he'll have to be careful getting his mouth around "Puck". :mysmilie_17:

S C O, Ah no, but of course you wouldn't have seen them on blokes out and about....because don't forget the watches are so valuable, they need to be kept out of sight of thieves....and kept, well, in your pocket, I guess. And what about when the female guest presenter said one of them was gold-plated? I thought Saint Pete was going into a fit, I nearly called the ambulance on his behalf as he turned red in the face....."oh NO! They're....they're... never gold-plated AS WELL!". The phrase "needs locking up" was never so apt.

Roll up roll up as according to Saint Peter of Simon LOADS of blokes are wearing pocket watches these days......................

Ok I will put my neck on the line here, I must have missed all the blokes out and about with the pocket watches:sweat:

I saw the halogen with Big Brodders and DP, I think last Friday, I was expecting someone else would have commented, but Brodders said to DP, "Would you like a peice of Pork".
Well, DP's head spun round so fast I thought it would unscrew. You couldn't make it up could you? Very smutty IMHO.

There's something about the cooking hours that seems to trigger them off making dubious comments - although what am I thinking of, the dubious comments are there in most shows, especially when the Pope is presiding. I'm only amazed he didn't make a "humorous" comment of some sort during the Royal Commemoration book hour last night. But perhaps he's waiting for a knighthood and thought he'd better restrain himself. :mysmilie_11:
I saw the halogen with Big Brodders and DP, I think last Friday, I was expecting someone else would have commented, but Brodders said to DP, "Would you like a peice of Pork".
Well, DP's head spun round so fast I thought it would unscrew. You couldn't make it up could you? Very smutty IMHO.

As he went delirious with joy when the guest presenter said one of the watches was gold-plated, (I thought he was having a fit), I wonder he would ever buy a Rolex. He seems pretty easily pleased with a bit of gold plating...
He tells it like it is, him............he must have quite a 'fake' collection now. He only ever wears his Rolex though.

They're selling a new line of Scottish designed watches at 8.00pm from Kennett Timepieces. Apparently the Actor Gerard Butler is a fan, what chance that they mention that?

So will Dirty Peter call him Garrard Butler? :mysmilie_59:

Probably refer to him as "Barrard Gutler". I caught a little of this Kennett hour - I thought the guest presenter bloke looked fed up and his expression made me think of the old W.C. Fields saying: "frankly, I'd rather be in Philadelphia".
They're selling a new line of Scottish designed watches at 8.00pm from Kennett Timepieces. Apparently the Actor Gerard Butler is a fan, what chance that they mention that?

So will Dirty Peter call him Garrard Butler? :mysmilie_59:

Ah good old Ged.........Glad he ate 'er.........better not let Big Brodel near him (or Pervy Pete come to mention it). :mysmilie_17:

Rachel is shilling yet more Elizabeth Grant products. If anyone else, like me, is quite baffled as to what the unique 'ingredient' Torricelumn (TM) actually is then perhaps Rachel's in depth description can help:-

'Torricelumn is a magic ingredient in itself that Elizabeth has really cornered the market with'

Magic? Cornered the market?

You genuinely couldn't make it up :mysmilie_59:

Rachel is shilling yet more Elizabeth Grant products. If anyone else, like me, is quite baffled as to what the unique 'ingredient' Torricelumn (TM) actually is then perhaps Rachel's in depth description can help:-

'Torricelumn is a magic ingredient in itself that Elizabeth has really cornered the market with'

Magic? Cornered the market?

You genuinely couldn't make it up :mysmilie_59:

That picture of Pervy Pete is sooooo funny! :mysmilie_15:

That picture of Pervy Pete is sooooo funny! :mysmilie_15:

I'm glad you appreciate his look, he's been using my new face cream with Fabuprotolumn (TM). I discovered Fabuprotolumn (TM) when I was younger, it was used to treat people who sadly had issues, like me, with their head.

When I was 14 my head just fell off but Fabuprotolumn (TM) cured it no problem, it was a miracle.

I hope eveyone is excited about the new products tonight. We have a new, expensive Soup Maker :yawn: and a new, very expensive Pressure Cooker. :yawn:

OK, you might think that's not so exciting but why not spread the cost? :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back