Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG, I'm almost shouting at this Ryobi bloke:eek: It's naff all to do with the drill, the drill bit does the work:rolleyes: All battery drills have adjustable speeds, press the trigger hard or soft🤪

Three minutes in and I’ve had enough. Right ? Ok ? Listen to me ! Ok ? The clown does my head in 🤡
Yeah, jokes aside it's annoying to watch. He just trots out the same few phrases on repeat, thing is most of them are non sensical. Same with the 'listen, just buy it!' Yes I know the inference is it's SUCH a good deal so just buy it, but when you hear it ever 5 secs! He's definitely getting worse.

Mr sincere is on at 9.45, Mike Mason, that'll calm you down;)
IMO, the single flexi payment is about what they're worth
There are a few 'bargains' on Ideal World or at least some items with a true value close to the IW purchase price, but also a fair number of products like those Swan & Edgar watches that are only really worth a single flexi payment, meaning that they don't lose out on much if someone can't keep up with the payments and/or they have trouble reclaiming the item(s) and the rest of the payments.

Also I'm fairly certain that their 'Openpay' credit option is no longer as competitive as it was when it first launched, and it barely gets mentioned nowadays at least when I'm watching.

On last night's watch shows, i lasted about 5 minutes and turned over, the Boydell character annoys me so much, she is nothing but a fraud, she knows very little about watches and most of what she says is utter rubbish, think she's worse than Swan & Edgar guy now and that's saying something.

Saw a little bit of the Ryobi show, again the Alan Ennis guy does my head in, but Mason was so keen to get a grinder, he asked for the grinder which was over on the display and plunked it down beside him, then said this one's mine, I'm buying this, thought why did you not do that with the Vostok Europe watch, why did you waste 3 years trying to buy it. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

On last night's watch shows, i lasted about 5 minutes and turned over, the Boydell character annoys me so much, she is nothing but a fraud, she knows very little about watches and most of what she says is utter rubbish, think she's worse than Swan & Edgar guy now and that's saying something.

Saw a little bit of the Ryobi show, again the Alan Ennis guy does my head in, but Mason was so keen to get a grinder, he asked for the grinder which was over on the display and plunked it down beside him, then said this one's mine, I'm buying this, thought why did you not do that with the Vostok Europe watch, why did you waste 3 years trying to buy it. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Yes , if you’re going to use an ‘expert‘ , have one who can go into detail about the watch , movement etc. Last night’s first airing was a farce. I wonder if Swan and Edgar will use the time guarder model they used the last time with the loose spinning minute hand. They probably haven’t even noticed yet. Such quality 😁

Yes , if you’re going to use an ‘expert‘ , have one who can go into detail about the watch , movement etc. Last night’s first airing was a farce. I wonder if Swan and Edgar will use the time guarder model they used the last time with the loose spinning minute hand. They probably haven’t even noticed yet. Such quality 😁
We'll find out tonight @ 9:45. :cool:

Regarding the “purchase” the mind boggles 👀

Yes, she's pretty ignorant when it comes to details, all she can do is spout exaggerated nonsense. Everything is top quality, high precision and of course on a par with top Swiss brands, yet she gives little no actual technical details. Always say be wary of any brand/seller that is skimpy with details.

Remember one show (someone posted about it at the time), where they couldn't get the chronograph to work, Shaun kept pressing pushers and just couldn't understand why it wasn't working, and of course camera quickly changed picture to save the embarrassment. Thing was it was Valjoux 7750 chrono and they hadn't bothered winding the watch first. ****** amateurs. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, she's pretty ignorant when it comes to details, all she can do is spout exaggerated nonsense. Everything is top quality, high precision and of course on a par with top Swiss brands, yet she gives little no actual technical details. Always say be wary of any brand/seller that is skimpy with details.

Remember one show (someone posted about it at the time), where they couldn't get the chronograph to work, Shaun kept pressing pushers and just couldn't understand why it wasn't working, and of course camera quickly changed picture to save the embarrassment. Thing was it was Valjoux 7750 chrono and they hadn't bothered winding the watch first. ****** amateurs. :ROFLMAO:
What they say is often either short on detail or downright dodgy , but what they don’t say equally tells a tale as well.

At first I thought my eyes were deceiving me. Swan & Edgar show tonight. Here's a pic … do you see something missing? And according to Mr Simon they should be hundreds of pounds more and have unparalleled build quality :)

watch.jpg

Latest posts

Back