Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Paul Becque sounds like he has smoked 40 a day since he was able to to hold a cigarette.....not a fan of his at all.

I do recall when my ex used to watch shopping telly years ago just to see the likes of Paul Lavers and Loen having fun and it being so relaxed. Though that Andy Love always got on my nerves as he ended....each........sentence.........by slowing......down.......and then stretching out the......last....................woooorrddddd.

paul what ever his name is drives me nuts with his stupid shouting and howard just talks b******s and poo

Sally jacks has said she's going to be on for a month omg, her and rick hay on a for a whole month. So it's going to be not stop fashion and fitness. I think i'm not watching for the whole of january.

AmyG will not be best pleased when she hears her favourite presenter is on for the whole month! Over to you AmyG - Let it rip.:mysmilie_17:

Why hasn't Sherlock been on with his smellies?

They've got the same Cookworks halogen oven, that was a POD and on a few times after, in their 'sale'. The price hasn't changed in any event, it's always £39.99.

'Chef' William is 'cooking'. William says 'just look at that Ham, it's stunning'.

No William, it's raw.

Nanty has been dying his hair again, just like Tom Jones. He's also orange, just like Tom Jones.

Pity he's more of a Tom Pepper :mysmilie_59:

'Chef' William is 'cooking'. William says 'just look at that Ham, it's stunning'.

No William, it's raw.

Nanty has been dying his hair again, just like Tom Jones. He's also orange, just like Tom Jones.

Pity he's more of a Tom Pepper :mysmilie_59:

This Cookworks halogen doesn't look up to the job. Last week William (introduced by foghorn Jax earlier as a professional tv chef) cooked a piece of pork. The crackling was superb but he only cut one slice off the pork and it was pink. He cut no more, just turned it round, like they do now and put it on the serving plate without a word.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the Collectable Timepiece SALE at 6 :mysmilie_14:

I'm starting a "Bring Back Perfume Pete" campaign. So far, 0 people have signed up! Keep trying, huh?:mysmilie_17:
Why hasn't Sherlock been on with his smellies?

They've got the same Cookworks halogen oven, that was a POD and on a few times after, in their 'sale'. The price hasn't changed in any event, it's always £39.99.

Has Shaun Ryan, ever done a presentation, where he doesn't mention how long he has worked at IW ?, and he still hasn't been caught out in 17 years 4 months 16 days and 4 hours 12, minutes and 56 seconds.57 seconds..............

Has Shaun Ryan, ever done a presentation, where he doesn't mention how long he has worked at IW ?, and he still hasn't been caught out in 17 years 4 months 16 days and 4 hours 12, minutes and 56 seconds.57 seconds..............

The Nanty Mantra, the three graces that must be mentioned in every 'show' : -

17 Years
Me Mam
Honky Tonks Jase

OK, the two graces but two is better than one :mysmilie_59:

The Nanty Mantra, the three graces that must be mentioned in every 'show' : -

17 Years
Me Mam
Honky Tonks Jase

OK, the two graces but two is better than one :mysmilie_59:

Just this minute she got a mention! He's got an alarm clock he's flogging. When the clocks went back, she struggled to remember how to do it :clock:

Bliddy hell, even by his standards, that's poor :dull:

Can't stand that smiley t*wat rick hay on everyday in january i'm switching this garbage off and so should everyone else.

Just this minute she got a mention! He's got an alarm clock he's flogging. When the clocks went back, she struggled to remember how to do it :clock:

Bliddy hell, even by his standards, that's poor :dull:

To help him shill the Halogen Oven he did an impersonation of 'her' before in an oh so friendly, quaint northern accent. And then he pretended to be all 'coy', like a naughty little boy, because he'd cheeked him Mam.

He's a dreadful little wretch isn't he?

An another note they want, honestly, £246 for a Steepletone Music System.

Steepletone, perfect for your K-Tel Records :mysmilie_15:

Well I have just caught the last few minutes of the Collectable Timepieces Sale.Wow those collectors took almost everything. Reckon only an amazing black model was left . I'm wondering how they have stock for sales and if they are so very rare and limited why reduce the price?Bl******liars.

Well I have just caught the last few minutes of the Collectable Timepieces Sale.Wow those collectors took almost everything. Reckon only an amazing black model was left . I'm wondering how they have stock for sales and if they are so very rare and limited why reduce the price?Bl******liars.

So rare. So limited. So available in 4 different colours.

Just a thought but I wonder if Caroline Garrard is Kevinski's Moll? :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0251.jpg

Latest posts

Back