Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He’s got one but he wears it on his chin.
That's because he's got a second job as a Captain Birdseye lookalike. The pay isn't good but he's always got plenty of haddock to take home to The Goddess and his smelly son who daddy said needs to wear deodorant.

That's because he's got a second job as a Captain Birdseye lookalike. The pay isn't good but he's always got plenty of haddock to take home to The Goddess and his smelly son who daddy said needs to wear deodorant.
I'm having naughty thoughts about smelling of fish. 🤣😜 I am partial to a well done haddock with chips and mushy peas. It's a northern thing.

I'm confused, they're flogging a parka at £14.99 and wheel spin went to 20% web voucher.

Now they are having all sorts of problems with the onscreen graphics trying to apply the discount to the price, but surely if the it's a web voucher the price won't change, you'll still pay £14..9 and get a 20% credit voucher for their web site. :unsure:

Oh god, it's the canes again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm having naughty thoughts about smelling of fish. 🤣😜 I am partial to a well done haddock with chips and mushy peas. It's a northern thing.

Can't beat a Jumbo Haddock supper. :)

Chipper along the road has a restuarant part and they do a Haddock whale (1lb haddock), chips and mushy peas, if you finish it you get a second one free.

You've asked us to bring this back to you,lying toad.
Screenshot 2024-09-28 at 23-15-55 Ideal World Live Stream - Watch TV Shopping Channel.png

I'm partial to cod or haddock and chips as well but without the mushy peas. And I was recently in the canteen of our northern office and the lady who served me, realising I was a southerner, said "you won't be wanting gravy on your chips"😳

I'm partial to cod or haddock and chips as well but without the mushy peas. And I was recently in the canteen of our northern office and the lady who served me, realising I was a southerner, said "you won't be wanting gravy on your chips"😳

Don't take gravy with Fish and chips, Tartar sauce, vinegar and salt but not gravy.

Latest posts

Back