Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Give Peter some due Okay, he told us all it was going to get hot, and buy the fans

It'll be different for you guys way, way down South but it is a bit warmer now, but no need for fans up here, my one fan has remained in the loft and looks like it won't be making an appearance this year, been the coolest July for over a decade.

Oh Mason's wearing a VE watch, not his Mr Grey though but it's brother, Mr Grey with a touch of gold. :ROFLMAO:

I am going to request he make a birthday video for Samuel and Ella (my extraordinarily elderly grandparents) for their recent 100th wedding anniversary. Can he send them a sympathetic message as both were too ill with severe food poisoning to go to the Berni Inn meal (that should have happened to them after the part cooked Chicken Kievs there) we had arranged for them at the weekend, just next to Brentford Nylons in Neasden. Pete: Please say: Sorry about the food poisoning - We all love you, Sam and Ella.” £12.75 well spent.

Last edited:
I am going to request he make a birthday video for Samuel and Ella (my extraordinarily elderly grandparents) for their recent 100th wedding anniversary. Can he send them a sympathetic message as both were too ill with severe food poisoning to go to the Berni Inn meal (that should have happened to them after the part cooked Chicken Kievs there) we had arranged for them at the weekend in Neasden, just next to Brentford Nylons. Pete: Please say: Sorry about the food poisoning - We all love you, Sam and Ella.” £12.75 well spent.
How many minutes do the videos last? - brevity is not his strong point. And is it filmed in his hovel.

"Not only is it your wedding anniversary, not only a reminder of your nuptials, not only the big day, not only the joy of a date you will never forget.......our Bet never forgets, ok, alright.
"The Kievs were were at a clearance price......

It'll be different for you guys way, way down South but it is a bit warmer now, but no need for fans up here, my one fan has remained in the loft and looks like it won't be making an appearance this year, been the coolest July for over a decade.

Oh Mason's wearing a VE watch, not his Mr Grey though but it's brother, Mr Grey with a touch of gold. :ROFLMAO:
Just noticed that, not his usual seamaster 😎
Ah, vostok watches on later 🤔

How many minutes do the videos last? - brevity is not his strong point. And is it filmed in his hovel.

"Not only is it your wedding anniversary, not only a reminder of your nuptials, not only the big day, not only the joy of a date you will never forget.......our Bet never forgets, ok, alright.
"The Kievs were were at a clearance price......
One looks like it was filmed round the back of the sewage works and lasted about a minute. One in his ornamental gardens somewhere near the National garage in Bell End…Another by his AGA….

I'm predicting for the VE show we'll get from Mason.

3 years to get my Almaz always sold out before he could get it
Everybody asks about his Mr Grey watch on hols.

From Kev, if you're new to these shows.

Latest movements from Seiko Industries
European/world exclusive
Last in the World no more in Vilnius.

Oh and when they say never seen before ................

Will miss start of show, but will be back for finale. :ROFLMAO:

One looks like it was filmed round the back of the sewage works and lasted about a minute. One in his ornamental gardens somewhere near the National garage in Bell End…Another by his AGA….
I had to have a look - they're comedy gold.

One where he says "I hope you have a terrific......eh, weekend".

You just know he wants to say "Terrific buy that......terrific.....terrific buying ok"

Can you imagine the state of Dirty Peter's blue shorts when we next see them - if he's been out in this heat!! :oops:
Surely they can make him a pair of bengaline cut-offs
Crusty gussets! 🤮🤮 At least it will keep the flies off his sandwiches 🤣🤣 He can always rub them out in his tabletop washing machine

Latest posts

Back