Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m from Cork originally and she sounds nothing like from there. She’s from somewhere else but I can’t work out where from. I call the accents her British TV one and her ‘forgets and slips into normal’ one.
is her other accent 'mrs browns boys'!?!

3 of the collagen for £23.33 a bottle direct. Extra £5 for first order too so can be had even cheaper.

Two typical Ideal World customers in their Pick of the Day purchases today.

View attachment 28980
It's Muriel and her friend!
I reckon Muriel's on the right. 😀

That kayak's been on TJC for ages, started at £199 I think about a year+ ago, with tjc discount codes was cheaper too, came down progressively to £99 and now £49.
I'm genuinely tempted, living fairly near the river, but you'd need to invest in safety hat, lifejacket, etc. and not burst it on nettles, thorns, etc. I fancy paddling up and down a stretch, being runover by fast boat crews, day trippers, speedboats and luxury cruisers and tourist cruise paddle steamers. 😲

But I did see on the news they've opened that cross-pennine canal tunnel up in Lancashire/Manc so I could use it up there?!

Van Hooversukdupt obviously hanging around again, gettng in the way. Given another expert role to occupy him in exchange for a couple of fags and a cup of Ovaltine.

Latest posts

Back