Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They really are a right pair…Bad Cop and Bad Cop,,,Will never forget the pair of them grinning at one another over some in-joke in the final days of IW2.
I can remember Shaun Crawley selling the rattan furniture (what else) right up to the time they went off air. I still find it hard to believe that they had no inkling of what was going on.

I don’t think so, Professor. I’m sure she’ll be back with some picture exclusives of the new studio.

Now on to fans with Pieter Van Rhartanneverarrivedz…The fans expert. “How many left, Charley,” says Wednesday Legs? “Any amount you want, Oh Master of Gotoelle,” she says…Apparently, where they both stay at the King Solomon Hotel in Golders Green, they were both sweltering last night (hopefully in separate rooms)..soaked in night sweats…Probably recurring nightmares of never arriving rattan sofas….It’s funny…but when Van Soakedinperspiration was selling air conditioning units on Ideal World Two, fans were a waste of time because they only recirculated warm air around the room. Now he’s selling a fan it is the panacea to everything sweaty.

His recent post and the one i replied to are gone.

His last post aimed at a another forum member was very inappropriate.

Pedro has had those shorts for as long as I can remember. He looks like a right twonk wearing them with a jumper.
I think I’ll pass on The Peter Simon Calendar 2026…2025’s got pulled off publication.

IMG_3340.jpeg

Latest posts

Back