Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still doing it then. Let’s see if they can keep it up in the longer term. Does TJC do similar? I am guessing not but I don’t really watch that channel. If they don’t, I again strongly suspect this is down to an immature type of individual being put in charge of running the channel in the corner, and then not being supervised to any degree to see exactly what they are employing as sales tactics?

I just can’t be dealing with that silicone injected old frau…fuc…this morning with his imaginary selling techniques and the Iceland check-out girl in the Gallery indulging him.

Last edited:
Still doing it then. Let’s see if they can keep it up in the longer term. Does TJC do similar? I am guessing not but I don’t really watch that channel. If they don’t, I again strongly suspect this is down to an immature type of individual being put in charge of running the channel in the corner, and then not being supervised to any degree to see exactly what they are employing as sales tactics?

I just can’t be dealing with that silicone injected old frau…fuc…this morning with his imaginary selling techniques and the Iceland check-out girl in the Gallery indulging him.
I only flick over for 5 - 10 minutes at a time. I've observed them doing it occasionally with cheap tat items and some clothing, but it's possible that they do it more often. I have noticed they do it quite a lot with Jewellery items.

Pedro says he takes a hot water bottle to bed every night. I don't believe it. He says it's because he lives in the north, I live a lot further north than he does, and have never felt the need for a hot water bottle. He comes across as a right fanny at times.
He lives around the Altrincham area of Trafford, Manchester It was on a companies house document for unpaid wages, after IW2 went into administration. Unless he has moved since then.

This whole RRP v discount business is very dodgy and not confined to IW3.

Has anyone else noticed The Factory Shop pricing? Clothing labels have both the "RRP" and current "discount" price on. They come from the factory like that! There is no real discount.

In the old MFI days a product had to be at RRP for 1 month in 12 before it could be sold at a discount.

How is it that Dormeo mattresses are permanently on sale at 25% off which must end Monday but never does.

I have watched enough of Casualty 24/7 on Channel 5, and watched many people older than Pedro turning up with cuts from diy accidents, trips and falls and all needing stitches, and they not once mentioned needing skin grafts, like Pedro just made out, as a reason to take this collagen because it stopped him needing a skin graft.

I have watched enough of Casualty 24/7 on Channel 5, and watched many people older than Pedro turning up with cuts from diy accidents, trips and falls and all needing stitches, and they not once mentioned needing skin grafts, like Pedro just made out, as a reason to take this collagen because it stopped him needing a skin graft.
His many many faux health claims are contemptible.

Latest posts

Back