Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What I did wrong goodness only knows.

I was walking around Asda and noticed someone wearing a nice looking watch. I walked up to them and innocently asked Hey, cool watch, can I ask where you bought it, I'm sure you get stopped and asked this all the time!

Next thing I know the person's shouting HELP, WATCH THIEF, WATCH THIEF!!! and I was tasered by security :(

Mind you, every cloud has a silver lining. Apparently Asda bought their tasers from IW and instead of being 50,000 volts they're only putting out 5 volts :)

What I did wrong goodness only knows.

I was walking around Asda and noticed someone wearing a nice looking watch. I walked up to them and innocently asked Hey, cool watch, can I ask where you bought it, I'm sure you get stopped and asked this all the time!

Next thing I know the person's shouting HELP, WATCH THIEF, WATCH THIEF!!! and I was tasered by security :(

Mind you, every cloud has a silver lining. Apparently Asda bought their tasers from IW and instead of being 50,000 volts they're only putting out 5 volts :)
Was it the fly-swat variety

Gave IW some online feedback on Pedro today, hopefully it finds its way back to him, had bought something beauty related for my wife and got an IW feedback link, so ticked the presenter feedback box and referenced his smutty comments circa 1970 when pitching a shower head and that they weren't remotely funny.

Latest posts

Back