Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No new studio, then?

IMG_3058.jpeg

Would he have known he had a 2 hour cooking show before he turned up for work

Joe probably thought he was at a another channel, with no BS,
I am aware that they arrive early before their show to go over the items that will be on their show. That is probably the first time they know what they will be flogging, unless you are motourmouth jacks, who seems to get to go about picking items from suppliers for her shows, or that is the impression she gives. Might be total BS, but as she never has all the crappy items that other presenters get burdened with, there has to be some truth in it.

Is there ANYTHING that IW sell that isn’t from a failed and resurrected business that is now run by a band connected to China?

Bench experienced financial difficulty and fell into administration in May 2018, but since then Apparel Brands Limited bought the European license to relaunch the brand in the EU. Bench clothes are now manufactured in China, Pakistan and India.
(Source- https://www.mandmdirect.com/01/landing/blog-200109-bench-brand-guide)
I find the whole brand thing quite interesting in general. If you take an example like Rolls Royce, in my opinion they 'were' Rolls Royce from 1906 until 1998, after which VAG then BMW became involved. At that point, and I stress this is only my opinion, they cease to be Rolls Royce in the true sense of the word. They might use the same logos, they might use the same premises, they might use some (or all) of the same staff and they might work to the same principles and quality. However the true brand is gone.

How can Natalia spend four hours a day (sometimes more when they bring Opatra back for later shows), seemingly seven days a week, talking about the exact same products? I'd be bored rotten if I had her job.
I've said before this is where it would be interesting to know how much £££ they make per show. Maybe it's more than we think. That's what maybe keeps them interested? And they have bills to pay like everyone else, so I suppose even if they actually hate what they're doing, they need to paint on the smile and keep on going.

Well Pete certainly is.

He was desperate to keep up with his selling partner's movements but failed miserably and looked a complete lemon. Scruffy sod too. Crumpled shorts and polo shirt.
While I agree totally he never the less was able to get up and down, twist from side, bend his knees etc without needing help or screaming in pain.
All of which makes a total mockery of his claims of having debilitating knee and back problems.
No doubt he’s hoping we will have forgotten seeing his antics the next time he’s flogging a walking stick or back cushion and telling us his tale of woes health wise.

Latest posts

Back