Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's such a gobshite. People who follow me on my socials will have seen my fashions. I go to Marbella every year, and I was in Abu Dhabi last year, and these are the type of clothes I wear, Boho style. I get my dresses from my friends boutique for about £200, but this £29.99 would be perfect for you plebs. I just throw anything on when on holiday. Bollocks, she models every single outfit and films it, such a narcissist.

She's such a gobshite. People who follow me on my socials will have seen my fashions. I go to Marbella every year, and I was in Abu Dhabi last year, and these are the type of clothes I wear, Boho style. I get my dresses from my friends boutique for about £200, but this £29.99 would be perfect for you plebs. I just throw anything on when on holiday. Bollocks, she models every single outfit and films it, such a narcissist.
She is a very very very very very very vile woman I pray she doesn't post any bikini photos

Jezza launched that weed puller earlier. He must have been taking notes from Pedro, because he had never seen anything like it before.:ROFLMAO:
Ive never seen anything like it either.
Who the hell has a lawn that’s clearly been mowed nice and short with a weed stuck in the middle that at least 6 inches tall.

Latest posts

Back