Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He certainly paints a picture doesn't he? What with his piles, athletes foot, gout and goodness knows what else he says he has.
It’s quite a thought getting that when you’ve booked Ronald McDonald for your kids party, isn’t it?
Can just imagine him sitting out back, frightening the kids with his socks off, coughing up last night’s Capstan non-filters…
‘I were faaaamouss once, I were…..’

Just stick him on Oxford Street with three tumblers, some dice, a couple of lookouts, and an open suitcase of these socks. He’d probably bring in more money.

It’s an interesting and a questionable technique…You first say something WILL help to set the seed of belief. And then immediately after it, you say it MAY help. Simon is doing it numerous times with these wretched socks. And still he doesn’t sell any?
I wonder instead if we could stick him on the docks with a couple of lookouts, he might make more?
Or with the gout, the night sweats, the trench foot, the Johnny Giles etc, maybe not…
🤣

Attachments

• masonRock2.jpg
    masonRock2.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 0
Not felt up to watching it this evening have I missed much
Yeah I haven't been in the mood much myself, I switched off when it was a conveyor belt of the same items I watched the other day with the same stories from Mike attached (no offence to him nothing wrong with what he was saying) but Gerry Kelly interviewed Barbara Dickson the Scottish singer and actor recently and it was on his YouTube page and it was a lot more interesting

Latest posts

Back