Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skanky Sally isn't too keen on him, I feel. She can't cope with his constant babbling on and is trying to talk over him. Whose voice will win - the squawking fishwife or Mock Gok? Ether way, it's ear-bleedingly awful. At one point, both the dog left the room and the cat jumped off her throne in our house, so piercing was the noise.

I think she is the one that has the most control over him, from what I've seen. She does seem to talk louder than him so that he actually shuts up, whereas he doesn't with any of the others I've seen him with.

Those pots he has where he has extracted the water out of them, leaving his mostly full. Well the ones with the little bit of goo left in them, if the water was put back in, would be a sloshy mess. Can't be right.

Dormeo Dave is 5' 8" and Gollum looks to be not much bigger :nod:

Actually Momma I think you'll find that LITTLE GOLLUM is 6ft in his heels, if you please.

And I wonder when Baby Jane is gonna start wearing all the Tops that she's bought from Ideal World? Maybe she likes to wear what one might describe as more 'flamboyant' clothes that kind of match with Very Creepy Crawley?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Actually Momma I think you'll find that LITTLE GOLLUM is 6ft in his heels, if you please.

And I wonder when Baby Jane is gonna start wearing all the Tops that she's bought from Ideal World? Maybe she likes to wear what one might describe as more 'flamboyant' clothes that kind of match with Very Creepy Crawley?

View attachment 12328View attachment 12329View attachment 12330

They would get inundated with calls Wirral if they wore anything they've bought from IW. :wink:

They would get inundated with calls Wirral if they wore anything they've bought from IW. :wink:

I see Momma.

Maybe they also wish to be 'Brand Neutral' on air. No doubt The House of Nicole and The House of Sugar Crisp are very competitive :mysmilie_59:

No, nor me Muttley. I can't see what is classy about a big, Italian, expensive sponge. Or Dormeo David who is a small, Italian-ish, cheap sponge.

And these Chairs that they're selling right now certainly aren't classy. And as for Creepy Crawley? He says 'I've got a bit of an eye, I'm quite fussy how things look'. Baby Jane clearly ain't fussy.

My word, doesn't this channel sell a load of crap? But get yours now, it WILL go back up to £399.99 :mysmilie_19:

View attachment 12327

I'll pass as well!

I wonder why Rick Hay doesn't wear a Vest, like the guy on the right.

Maybe he's too modest to show off his ripped physique? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

:mysmilie_8:Maybe it's not ripped enough to unveil just yet.He perhaps needs to 'work out' on the kit he's flogging before we get to see The Great Results.

:mysmilie_8:Maybe it's not ripped enough to unveil just yet.He perhaps needs to 'work out' on the kit he's flogging before we get to see The Great Results.

In fairness to Doddy Flump he's no Spring Chicken. If his Mother, Sheila Doddy Flump, is anything go to by then he must be in his mid 60's, perhaps even 70.

Maybe there is something to say for that Fig Powder? :mysmilie_59:

If he had a jot of that why would he be on there.Figs or the wheat grass then ? (Yuk)

Let's look at the evidence, that's the fair thing to do. He says he's a 'Nutritional Physiologist'. I'm not sure what that is but I assume that he does.

But to my mind he resembles what I might call a 'Salesman', on a Selly Telly channel. That's maybe because he's constantly trying to sell us stuff, like, all the time.

Also, he doesn't exactly 'look the part' does he? Mr Brittas does but Rick Hay kind of looks like any random, middle to older aged, less than what you might call 'In Shape' Man that you might see on the Street, in a Pub, anywhere really.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that he doesn't really inspire me to do whatever it is that he supposedly does because all he seems to do is shill, and he looks like a Flump :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpeg

Flump is on shilling, again. Nanty just went over all Flump's credentials, again.

I'm still not inclined to follow Flump's teachings if he looks like this. Nanty says he 'Got a bit of a tummy following my Cruise', ooh, how interesting. He also said 'You're not going to get muscles like Steve' (the guy in the Vest).

I think what they mean is that the best you can hope for is to look like Flump or Nanty. Maybe I'll try that Fig Powder instead :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Flump is on shilling, again. Nanty just went over all Flump's credentials, again.

I'm still not inclined to follow Flump's teachings if he looks like this. Nanty says he 'Got a bit of a tummy following my Cruise', ooh, how interesting. He also said 'You're not going to get muscles like Steve' (the guy in the Vest).

I think what they mean is that the best you can hope for is to look like Flump or Nanty. Maybe I'll try that Fig Powder instead :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12339View attachment 12340View attachment 12341

Is there any need for Steve to be there then?

Is there any need for Steve to be there then?

I'd say so, from their standpoint.

It might distract a few people's eyes away from Rick Hay and perhaps stop them from thinking 'Hang about, why should I spend yet another £140 on even more stuff that that dumpy, little, old Aussie guy is recommending?' Surely it must cross people's minds? Surely?

G'Day Cobber, he looks like a Koala :mysmilie_13:

image.jpgimage.jpg

BeefiKeefi puts himself about a bit.

One minute he's on QVC selling Ladies Shoes then he's on Ideal World sharing his knowledge of Cruising and now I see he's on Retail TV selling Food Saver. It seems BeefiKeefi likes to wear a Pinny in the Kitchen.

His Cruising Bro Nanty also likes to wear a Pinny in the Kitchen doesn't he? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Still doesn't look like Baby Jane is wearing any of the many Tops that she's bought from the channel. Mind you, she's presenting D.I.Y so maybe she doesn't want to damage her best clothes?

Yeah, that'll be it :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Super Fit Flump is shilling, again. Look at him though, are you tempted to follow his plan? I'm not.

I thought the notion of BIG BRODEL shilling George Foreman products was far fetched but this supposed Super Foodist Flump is surely a stretch, even for these schlocks.

He looks like all he's missing is a Ciggie dangling from his grid :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back