Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How comes he’s the only one who gets that treatment
He's been doing that for years. When they first came back under TJC he said 'I asked for applause, where's my applause?' meaning the sound effects. I find that quite sad, someone who hasn't accepted their irrelevance on mainstream TV

A group of phenomenal young Germans. Help for the sedatory and the fiberomyelders, and for the Derrybare….Dynamic young German men and women. Just like the Gammone lot, okay? Now he is talking about Kraftwerk LPs…Nice made to measure suit… for another customer. He would benefit from a busy clinician with him to substantiate his medical claims. Dr. Edwards, perhaps?

The UK is struggling with dirty water, he says….Keep going…

Last edited:
Andy the Astronaut. As Gerald pulls off, he is a rejector of light, a firework of phantasmagorialisms. He’ll take you on a journey of didacticidisms… A plastic Chinese robot fresh from the Aliexpressisist Galaxy. £19.99 for a miracle of cataclysmic proportions.. Plus £2.99 postage. The Anusra Borealis is beckoning you all. The utter desperate tackiness of it all. It’s like a pastiche of a ludicrous stereotype. A living comedy sketch. The louder you shout I Love This, the less they’ll buy. A new relative appears…That awful piece of plastic card from Hilda Ogden’s living room.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back