Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Read the reviews for this hose on the TJC website. There has only been 5 reviews left, which tells you everything, with a total 1.8 out of 5 rating.
I think it will have the same problem as the x hose, the inner core is made of rubber, which perishes eventually. We've had at least 4 of these stretchy hoses, great for moving them around easily, but they always end up bursting at a weak point.

I think it will have the same problem as the x hose, the inner core is made of rubber, which perishes eventually. We've had at least 4 of these stretchy hoses, great for moving them around easily, but they always end up bursting at a weak point.
Or, is the fact that only 5 people left reviews a sign that more people are happy with it? TJC's speedy reading of 5 star reviews is noticeable, but they were unable to do so for this item when it was sold roughly two weeks ago.

If Gen has been using the Opatra hair brush she was flogging last night, she's not a very good advertisement for it. She looks like she has been out in a gale, or arrived on a motorbike. 🤣🤣
I think the same with Natalia and the Opatra devices, her face isn't a very good advert for them. The same with the brand rep who pops up now and again with her massive lips.

148 or less depending on size of order. Then asking 999 pence. Decent profit margin overall there, you would think.
I was watching these been sold on TJC the other day and it said how many jars of these they had soldsince they started selling them. I am sureit said over 320k.
148 or less depending on size of order. Then asking 999 pence. Decent profit margin overall there, you would think.
I was watching these being sold on TJC the other day and in the little box on the screen, it said 'sold 33318 so far'. I assume this is the total amount since they began selling them, not the ones they have sold since they were restocked.

Thinking about it, might of had an extra digit in the number, making it over 333k sold, not 33k.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back